25

Camilas pov

It's been 3 weeks and I'm finally 100% again, after a week I was still bad but not as much, I was eating, drinking proper fluids and all that stuff, I still did have a stuffy nose, terrible cough and a fever. The second week, I was better still a stuffy nose and bad cough, but not as much as a fever. It finally all went away half way through week three, Lauren was so happy at half way through week two when she could sleep properly.

"Lolo" I say, she hums as her heads were on the pillows, a bit of drool on the side of her mouth and her hair everywhere.

"Are you awake?" I ask, she nods

"Kinda" she mumbled, she puts her hand on my knee

"What is it, what you need?" She asked, half English half...whatever it was she was speaking. I'm pretty sure I only knew what she was saying because it's what she says all the time in this state.

"Well, i was thinking we could go sky diving and then go to Paris" I say, she nods

"In a bit, yeh baby" she said, I laugh and kiss her shoulder.

"Just sleep" I say, she nods

"Sounds fun" she mumbled, I laugh and lay down cuddling her

"Shh" I whisper and she nods, I smile and she falls asleep, I cuddle her close and tight and fall asleep myself.

We wake up to Clara waking us up, I look at her as Lauren frowns.

"Huh?" Lauren asked, I chuckle at the state of her and look back at Clara.

"Well...I was going to ask if you two wanted to come to dinner with the family" she said, Lauren shook her head and then it hit the pillow again, I'm pretty sure she fell back to sleep there and then.

"I think we are good, thank you though" I laugh looking at Lauren, Clara smiles chuckling and leaves after saying a quick 'okay, bye'.

"Babe" I say, she didn't answer, I smile and kiss her head.

"I love you" I say, I get up and go shower. I put in some booty shorts and a vest, I go watch tv.

Soon Lauren came down, she looked for fresh, still in the same clothes but no more drool and her hair was more tamed. Also her little friend seemed to want to play.

"Upstairs" she said, she grabs my hands smiling pulling me up, I nod and she walks us upstairs.

"Did you have a nice dream?" I ask, she nods closing the door and kisses my neck

"Very nice, so nice I'm deciding to make it a reality" she said, I nod smiling.

-2 hours later-

We were still going at it, I don't know how Lauren lasted this long but I'm not complaining-actually I might in a few hours, let's just say, it's rough.

Lauren was on top of me, my legs wrapped around her, my nails digging into her back, my mouth around her shoulder and teeth digging in.

"Too hard?" She groans into my ear

"Too soft" I moan, she chuckles and goes harder, she grabs a fist full of my hair and kisses me sloppily, I kiss her back.

"Hey girls we are-oh my god!" Clara yells, Lauren quickly slips out of me and grabs the blankets.

"I-Uh" she stutters, I cover myself as best as I could with the messed up seats

"I'm going to leave you two alone" she whispers read as a tomato, she closed the door and Lauren and I stay silent with shocked faces for a moment.

"So...shower?" Lauren asked with an embarrassed voice, I shook my head.

"I think we should just stay in here and hide for a while" I whisper, she nods and cuddles me

"Let's just forget we exist for a moment" I mumble, she kisses my chest

"It was great though...up until now" she said, I nod softly

"Very" I whisper, she smiles and nods

"Okay" she said, Lauren fixes the blanket and we got comfortable

"Let's sleep" she mumbled yawning, I chuckle and nod

"Yeh" I whisper, she smiles and we fall asleep