59

Lauren's pov

Camz and I were out with the girls, we were at the fair that was going on. We were playing games, going on some rides and just having a good time.

We've met a few fans and talked to them for a while, we played some games with them before parting ways.

Right now we were eating, camila was in her head space, she wasn't this morning but when we got to the fair she fell into it.

I smile whipping camilas mouth where some food was, she leans into me cuddling me and I smile wrapping an arm around her and carry on talking with the girls.

We play some more games, we then run into a bigger group of fans, we smile saying hello and stuff and because there were so many of them and they were freaking out, they are causing camila to freak out and she usually would when she's big, but she can cover it up by holding my hand but because she is little it's worse.

"Lolo" she whimpers and cuddles into me, I hold her close and kiss her head

"It's okay baby, they are just excited to see you!" I say, she looks at them scared and they were all cooing over her and she really didn't like it.

She looks at me and pulls on my shirt signalling that she wants to be picked up, I look at the fans and sigh.

"Baby, I can't" I whisper, she whines softly and I sigh and pick her up, she wraps her arms and legs around me hiding in my neck, the fans Aww and camila moves closer, or we'll tries too.

"What's wrong?" One fan asked

"Uh, camila just has anxiety" I say, they nod

"We didn't mean to scare you camila!" A fan said, she just stays hiding in my neck

We keep talking with the fans for a while and camila was still scared and now starting to get tired, I rub her back and look at her little face she was definitely tired.

"You want to go home and nap?" I whisper, she nods and I nod

"It was lovely to meet you all! But we have to get going, I hope to see you all again soon!" I say, we all say bye and then leave.

"Camz, is tired" I say to the girls, they nod and rub camilas back softly, I take her to the car putting her in and doing her seat belt up, I get in and drive home.

On the drive camila fell asleep so I picked her up and carried her to bed, I put some pyjamas on her and her in bed. I go clean up, take a shower, play with Cleo, watch some tv and then go to bed myself when it was later, I cuddle camila and fall asleep with her in my arms.

One chapter left guys!

Please follow me
Comment
Vote!