37

Lauren's pov

We were all in the dressing room, we were dressed and had our hair and make up done.

"Okay! Ready?" Our tour manager said, we all nod excitedly.

"Let's go!" He said, we walk out and backstage, soon we were walking out.

The fans screamed and we all had smiles on our faces, we preform some songs we have written and released.

We did a q&a for a while then I called the girls over, they came over and I moved my mic so they did the same.

"Should we preform that's my girl?" I ask, they all nod

"Yes! That way we can get feedback if we should realise it or not" Camila said, I nod and put the mic to my lips pulling back.

"So we will be performing a new song of ours! It's not realised and we only wrote it last night, we went to bed at 3am and spent all day and night writing this song, so I hope you all enjoy it!" I say, they scream and camila go tell the band what the music was kind of.

She came back and nodded, the band starts and camila nods impressed with them understanding her terrible explanation.

We sing and the fans loved it, they picked up on the chorus pretty quickly and started to sing it with us, it was impressive.

When we ended we were all happy that the fans liked the new song, camila told the band good job and they thanked her.

We do have a very talented band, we could tell them anything, even if it was stupid and they would make it sound good.

We thank the crowd and go back to the dressing room, we talk about how fun it was, how we were happy that the fans loved the new song.

We got back into our normal clothes and go back to our hotel, we shower and get changed. We all meet up and go out, we do some shopping, get some food. We also go to the beach, we met some fans and so we talked to them for a while, took some photos.

We soon went back to the hotel, we all chilled in ally's room for a while talking about stuff, we then went to our own rooms getting ready for bed.

"Tour is so fun" Camila said as we were getting into bed

"It is" I say, she nods resting her head close to mine on the pillow

"I like how the fans sing back, how we get to see them, how we get to talk to them, it's really nice" she said, I nod.

"Yeh, I liked how we got to see their reaction first hand to a new song" I say, she nods yawning

"Let's go to sleep" I say, she nods

"Night night" she mumbled, I giggle and kiss her softly

"Night Camz" I say, she cuddles me and falls asleep in my arms, I hold her close and fall asleep soon after.

Hi! What do you think of this chapter?

Vote
Comment
Follow me??