20

Lauren's pov

We are all on set of the music video, we are having a break, as camila was talking to Dinah I go talk to all as Normani was talking to one of the people on set.

"Hey ally" I say, she smiles

"Hey Lauren" we have a good talk until she brings some interesting things up

"I met this guy, he was nice" she said, I smile nodding

"Yeh? Do the others know?" I ask, she shrugs shaking her head trying to act cool

"We are going to hang out later" she said, I nod smiling wide that my friend has a date.

"Where you going?" I ask, she plays with her water bottle

"For dinner" she said, I nod

"What place?" I ask, she shrugs

"Hasn't told me, just said to dress fancy" she mumble, I giggle nodding we keep talking until camila comes over.

"Hey baby" I say as she wraps herself around me, she smiles cuddling my chest I hold her close.

"What's wrong?" I ask, she shook her head

"Just want hugs" she mumbled into my chest, I nod holding her and go back to talking to ally. Camila just clinging onto me, I know she's getting tired.

After a while we were done for the day, we all go home getting showered, I put camila down for a nap as she protests that she's big and not tired, she fell asleep in minutes though.

I go to ally's room talk to her more about her date and the guy she's going with, I try to get his name but she doesn't tell me.

I help her get ready, doing her hair and helping her pick out some clothes. After a while she got a text and she smiled bright, I say I would talk her down but she protested 'I can go myself Lauren, thank you' I giggle nodding at her secrecy but let her go.

"Text me if you're in trouble" I say, she giggles

"Go to bed Lauren, I'll be alright and I'll tell you all about it in the morning" she said, I hug her and kiss her head.

"Be safe" I say, she smiles nodding and with a 'I will' she left to go to her secret man.

I go back to the room to see camila all cuddled up in bed, wrapped in her fluffy blanket, teddy in her arms pillows surrounding her and hair spread all over the place.

I smile getting in next to her and kiss her head, I wrap myself around her pushing some hair out her face.

"I love you" I whisper and pull the blanket over myself and her and fall asleep.