2

Lauren's pov

I wake up to see camila getting ready, I look at the time and see it's 8am. Getting out of bed I walk over to her and hook her bra for her, she smiles at me as a thank you and I kiss her.

"You okay?" I ask, she nods

"Just couldn't fall back to sleep" she said, I nod and wrap my arms around her uncovered torso, she placed her hands on my arms and I rest my head on her shoulder.

"Why did you wake up?" I ask, she shook her head

"I don't know" she mumbled, I nod kissing her neck lightly and stand up fully

"I'm going to get ready then, today we have to go to the studio" I say, she nods grabbing a t-shirt putting it on.

I go and shower when I get out I wash my face and brush my teeth, I then go into the bedroom and get dried and dressed. I put some jeans on, a t-shirt and my leather jacket with some shoes. I grab everything I will need for today and see camila has her stuff, I double check I have everything and then go downstairs.

I see camila eating some cereal and kiss her cheek, she smiles and I smile back.

"Mija, are you going to be in late today?" Dad asked, i shrug

"Not sure" I say, he nods softly. I look to see camila done with her food and now playing on her phone, I reach my arm out.

"Baby" I say, she looks and then hands home her bowel and I wash it quickly and then place it in the dishwasher.

I get a text from ally saying they were all at the studio, I text back saying Camz and I were on the way.

"Can I take the car for the day?" I ask, dad nods I thank him and grab the keys

"Camz come on" I say, she gets up and we say goodbye to everyone

I drive to where the studio is and we go in, we see Simon a few other people and the girls, Camz goes over to say hello and I look around since it's been a while since we were in here.

"Okay! So today you will be writing a new song" Simon said, I nod going to sit with the girls camila and ally were cuddled up, a little jealousy came over me and I pulled camila into my lap, she giggles and ally smiles softly with a chuckle.

"Now, I did get someone to help you with this" he said, we all frown then Demi lovato came in with coffees.

"Coffee!" I say, I get up taking it and then go Sit back down and drink it

"Also Demi!" Camila said, I nod

"This I need, definitely with you" I say, she frowns and the others giggle

"Hey! That hurts" she said, I kiss her

"I'm playing" I say, she pouts and crossed her arms and I keep drinking my coffee

"Well, there's one for everyone" Demi said handing them out, she goes to give one to camila but I grab it.

"No no no no no" I say, the girls giggle as camila whines

"Lo! I'm big" she mumbled the last bit

"I don't care" I say, she sighed and I set it on the table

"Well, this is Demi lovato" Simon said

"We know" Dinah said taking pictures of her

"Dude" I say slapping her phone out of her hands

"Hey! I was trying to get a good one of her...I would never post a bad photo of someone" Dinah said, it was true.