16

Camilas pov

"Lolo" I say coming back to the hotel room, I left while Lauren was still asleep.

"Lo!" I say, she whines

"Wake up!" I say, she didn't so I threw a shoe at her

"What?" She asked, i placed her favourite chocolates and red roses down

"Happy 1 year" I say, she smiles wide

"So sweet" I smile wide and she gets up kissing me, I smile kissing her back

She walks to the closet and gets something from it, I smile seeing she had a few things, she had the Flowers and chocolates but also 3 boxes.

"Open" she said, she sat on the bed and I sit on the lap, I open the first box to see it's a necklace, I smile wide and kiss her.

"Put it on me?" I ask, she nods and did

I open the next to see it's a ring

"Lo" I say shocked, she smiles

"You told me you wanted it" she said, I nod

"I did...I do! It's amazing, but do you know how expensive this is?" I ask, she nods

"I brought it" she said, I smile

"Lo, it's beautiful, I wanted it because the green reminds me of your eyes, they're my favourite thing about you" I say looking at her eyes, she smiles and kisses me I kiss her back.

"What do you want to do today?" She asked, I slip the ring onto my ring finger and it fits perfectly.

"I mean, we could go get dinner later" I say, she nods

"We could also...you know" she said thrusting up into me, I giggle

"It's been three weeks" Lauren said, I nod

"Okay, I'll make an exception since it's our one year" she squeals and flips me over onto the bed, I giggle and she kisses me and I kiss her back.

After our two hour long session, Lauren was now worn out and tired.

"Take a nap baby" I say, she nods closing her eyes and falling asleep, I kiss her back softly and get up going to shower.

I get ready for the day and go to dinahs room, I see Normani and ally here as well and smile.

"Finally finished are you? the entire god damn build could hear you!" Dinah said, I blush

"It's our one year...leave us only" I say, they all laugh as I got shy and awkward

"Well, where's daddy Lauren?" Dinah asked, I roll my eyes as she called her that

"She's sleeping" I say, they nod

"Why aren't you? Two hours not enough?" Mani asked, i sigh

"I'm just not tired!" I whine, I sit there taking all of their teasing

Soon Lauren came in picking me up, I smile wrapping my arms and legs around her.

"Yes?" I ask, she smiles

"Nothing...just wanted my baby" she said, I smile and she rests her head against me and I rest my head against her head.

"Gross!" We hear from Dinah, Lauren nods

"Ok" she just whispers, I kiss her head and she takes us back to our room, she lays me down and cuddles me.

"I can't believe it's been a year already" I say, she nods

"Me either" she said, I kiss her and she kisses me back

"We have a show...so maybe we should get ready" I say, she nods getting up and We go shower and get dressed, after a while we go to the stage.

On stage we sing, dance, we just mess around and one thing caught everyone's eye.

"Camilas engaged!" Someone in the crowed yells, everyone looks and i hide my hand.

"N-No" I say, Lauren frowns

"Wouldn't you want to be engaged to me?" She asked, no mic just to me.

"Yes, but I'm not, it wasn't an engagement ring...right?" I ask, again no mic just to her.

"No, but the way you're acting seems like you wouldn't want to get married" she said, I could tell she was upset.

"Babe, I would, I do...but I just don't want the rumours going around that I am" I say, she just nods and motions for the band to keep playing, we all sing again Lauren and I having awkward and uncomfortable tension.

I do want to marry Lauren, I really do, but she didn't propose to me, she just gave me the ring. I don't understand why she's so hurt that I said I'm not engaged, I'm not, we're not, it's just a ring and I don't want rumours about it.

After the show I run to Lauren, I grab her hand and she looks at me.

"Babe" I say, she sighed

"Lo, please just let me talk, let's talk about this I don't want our one year to be ruined because of this" I say, she just nods.

"At the hotel" she mumbled, I nod

When we got there I push her to sit on the bed, I sit next to her and she looks at me.

"Would you want to marry me?" She asked, I nod

"Yes, one day I would love to walk down the aisle with you, call you my wife, have you for the rest of my life, just not right now, not at this second...I want to still be a kid with you Lauren" I say, she nods.

"Then why did you act so weird when that person said you were engaged?" She asked

"Because we're not, I don't want fake news about it" I say, she nods

"Let's get ready for dinner" she said, I grab her hand before she could get up and walk away

"Was it meant to be an engagement ring?" I ask, she shook her head

"No, just a promise ring" she said, I nod

"Then please don't be upset...I love you Lauren, I want to marry you, but you didn't ask me too" I say, she nods.

"I know, I love you too...I just got upset because you were acting like you didn't want to marry me" Lauren said, I nod I take the ring off and she frowns, I put it on my middle.

"It's room for the real thing" I say, she smiles and kisses me I kiss her back.

"Let's go get ready for dinner" I say, she nods and we go get ready

At dinner we just talked about anything and everything, after dinner we walked around for a while exploring the place before going back to the hotel.

At the hotel we got into some more comfortable clothing, laid in bed and cuddled as we watched a movie.

Half way through the movie I feel asleep on Lauren's chest