18

Lauren's pov

I wake up to my alarm, groaning I turn it off and wake camila up, she does and looks at me I kiss her but she doesn't kiss me back making me frown.

"Mama no kissies! Breath stinky!" She said, that's when I realised she's little, great, we have a show and a interview.

"Sorry baby, how about we go get clean" I say, she nods and I take her hand and we walk to the shower, we shower and all that, we get ready and I take camila downstairs waiting for the girls.

They come down and we leave for the show, at the show no one could really tell they camila was acting differently, mainly because this is how she usually acted, but less childish I guess.

After the show we go get something to eat, re shower and get changed and all that, I let camila have a nap as i text the girls and watch some tv.

Soon I wake her up for the interview, we leave and go to the place, now may be a good time to tell the girls.

"So, camila is little" I say, they all look at her she was cuddling my side playing with hands.

"Really?" Mani asked, I nod

"She's not that deep, but she is and she definitely could slip more" I say, they nod

"Okay" ally said, camila moves closer cuddling me more and soon we get there.

We get out and camila holds my hand looking around, she hasn't been very verbal today so I hope she hasn't got to much of a baby voice, I know this morning it was quiet babyish and the little bits she has spoke it was kind of babyish, I just hope maybe she's coming out of her headspace slowly. I know she doesn't want the world to know she's little, she's told me she's scared if people find out they will be mean to her, so I'm hoping they don't find out.

We get into the room and I pull camilas chair out and she sits down, I sit next to her and she looks around.

Halfway through the interview, all has been going well when camila would talk the interviewers didn't seem weird about her baby voice, plus it wasn't that bad at the moment she could just get away with speaking childishly.

"Okay, question for Lauren and camila, are you two in a relationship, fans have been saying you are, some have been saying you're not and you're just close friends, so do you want to clear this up?" The woman asked, I think camila and I haven't came out saying yes we are dating, we haven't said no either, we just act like a couple and I personally think that's enough for what fans need to know.

"Uh...I feel like it would be best if camila and I keep our personal lives personal, I feel like there's a boundary of what fans need to know and what they don't need to know, I feel like a relationship is one of those things, they can think whatever they want but I'm not going to say yes or no" I say, they people nod and ask the others some questions.

Camila leans to my ear

"I need potty" she whispers, at least she understands not to say that into the mic

"Can you wait?" I ask, she shrugs and I sigh

"I forget are you wearing a pull up?" I whisper, she shook her head

"No mama forgot" she whispers, I sigh

"Damn...how bad?" I ask, she thinks

"I no know" she mumbled

"You feel like you going to pee yourself?" I ask, she thinks and I can literally see her mental age going down.

"I no know mama" she whispers and I see tears in her eyes

"Hey, it's okay, no tears I think we have 5 minutes left, can you be big girl for me and wait?" I ask, she nods.

"I be big" she said, I nod and she sits back in her seat crossing her legs, I rub her back and Dinah looks at me with a questioning look.

"She needs pee" I whisper to her, Dinah nods.

"How Longs left?" Dinah asked

"Just 5 minutes" he said, Dinah nods

"Perfect" she said, he nods and I look at camila who nods

After the five minutes we say our goodbyes and I rush camila to a bathroom, she goes pee with assistance because she's slipped even more.

Soon we get back to the hotel, the girls coming into camila and mine.

"I'm just quickly going to get camila ready for bed" I say, they nod seeing camila yawning like hell she didn't have long enough of a nap today.

I get some pyjamas for her and take her to the bathroom, when she was ready for bed I carried her out of the bathroom as she asked, I place her on the bed wrapping her fluffy blanket around her and grab her teddy putting it in her arms. I sit next to her and she placed her head in my lap, I play with her hair and rub her side as she slowly fell asleep.

As she was sleeping I talked to the girls for a while, we talk about how fun it had been going around the world but also about how much we just wanted to go home and see our families.

After a while they leave getting ready for bed as well, I also go get ready for bed, I cuddle camila telling her how much I love her even though she's asleep, I do this all the time when she's asleep, I tell her everything I love and adore about her and how much I appreciate having her. Soon I fall asleep with her in my arms, holding her tight and my head resting against hers.