36

Lauren's pov

We were all in Normani and dinahs room, we were writing a song. Camila had the book on her lap, pen in her hand, we were all saying random words and she was writing them down.

"That's my girl" I say rubbing her shoulder as she was writing the words keeping up with us, she looks at me with a wide smile.

"That's it!" She said, she turns to a new page and writes 'that's my girl' on top of the page, she started to write.

"Uh Camz, care to explain?" I ask, she nods

"That's my girl, that's going to be the song" she said, I frown but nod not really understanding.

Finally camila started to explain, the main thing she was writing about was encouragement from friends, she wanted the song to be about how we all encouraged each other.

We worked all night writing this song, we changed things, added our own ideas, argued a little about things, then finally, it was done.

We then wrote down who would sing what, how the harmonies would be, camila got her guitar and kind of worked on a tune for the song, we all worked on the speed of the song, key, all that stuff. Camila roughly got a beat down, she wrote the cords she used down.

It was a long night, we worked all day and night on this song. We also wrote down ideas we would want for the music video, it was a mess but you could get the idea of what it would be like.

We also sang the song, we also changed who sung what around a bit, we didn't sleep that night. Well that's a lie we all took naps, but we didn't get a full night sleep.

It was fun though, staying up all night to write a song, I liked it we all connected a lot while doing this, we also all had deep conversations while writing the song.

Right now we were just doing some touch ups on the song, but it was done for all we were worried about, we all liked it.

"It's 3am, let's all get some rest" ally said, we all agree

"Yeh ally is right, let all get some sleep, we have a show tomorrow" Dinah said, I get up as did camila getting her things.

"Night guys" I say, they all said night and we leave

Camila puts her guitar back in its class, she put the book on the side and we get ready for bed. Washing our face, brushing our teeth, getting in some comfortable clothing.

We get in bed cuddling up, camila with her head on my chest, my arms around her, her arms around mine, legs tangled together, blanket around us.

"Night baby, I love you" I say, I kiss her cheek softly

"I love you too, night Lolo" she said, camila falls asleep on my chest and it didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

Hi ya'll, who's excited for Christmas? Are you playing Christmas songs, dancing around stupidly with your family?

Vote
Comment
Follow me?