27

Lauren's POV

We were in the stupid working on some music, camila was on my lap as the other were sat around us, we were trying to work something out.

"How about we do something like...danceable obviously" Normani said, we nod and camila writes it down.

"But like...it's kind of empowering in a way, like you're in charge, you know?" Normani said, We all nod agreeing, camila writes it down, she's writing everyone's ideas down also her own.

We keep talking, soon we agreed on a danceable, empowering, type song.

We worked on the beat, it took a while.

"I don't like it!" Dinah said, Normani sighed

"But I do!" Normani said, Dinah shook her head

"It's too upbeat, we need something a little more toned down, so people would listen to the lyrics and not so much the beat" Dinah said, Normani sighed.

"Fine, but we are keeping it with that type of music, yes?" Normani asked, we all agree and the person doing the music played a slower version, we all liked it.

We then had to work on the lyrics, this was pretty easy because we all were in the Zone just saying anything that came to mind.

"Okay, I think I've got a Verse" Camila said, we all look at her shocked as random words were just thrown at her.

"Maybe it could be the chorus?" Camila said, I rub her back

"Just read it baby and we can work that out in a bit" I say, she nods softly

Give it to me, I'm worth it
Baby I'm worth it
Uh huh I'm worth it
Gimme gimme I'm worth it
Give it to me, I'm worth it
Baby I'm worth it
Uh huh I'm worth it
Gimme gimme I'm worth it

"Like, it's pop because we are a pop girl group, it's danceable, it would go with the music, it's just something" she shrugs, i smile softly. Camila was still insecure about her writing skills, but she's amazing, she just turned random words that were thrown at her into a pice of a song, she has a gift.

"It's amazing" ally said, we all nod agreeing.

We carried on and after a while, we had something of a song.

We all work out where everyone should be in the song, it took a while.

"Camila can take the chorus because like, she wrote it" Dinah said, we all nod agreeing

"I was thinking we could do the chorus in turns, or like together" Camila said, she always wants every to have a chance of singing the main bit.

"No baby, you wrote it, also your voice would suit the music great" I say, they all nod

"Fine" she whispers, I smile and kiss her cheek

When that was all done we go song the song.
(Imagine kid inks part is something else and Lauren sings it)

"That was great!" We all congratulate each other, the person who puts the music together does that quickly.

"I'm going to mess about, make it better, but this is the basics of what it would be like" he said, we nod and listen.

"That's good!" Ally said, we all nod

"Yeh, it's going to be great!" Dinah said, we all smile and go home saying bye to each other.

"Babe" Camila said, I nod I was on my side as she was lead on her back, I had my arm around her and my other arm keeping my head up off the bed, I was looking down at camila.

"What do you think the music video for its going to be like?" Camila asked, i shrug

"I don't know babe" I say, she nods

"Yeh...me either" she mumbled, I smile and out my head by hers and hold her close.

"Let's just sleep" I say, she nods softly and turns the lamp off, we fall asleep.