Chapter 20

Hermione pov

It's New years today and Cedric and I decided to sit outside and enjoy some piece and quite sincing my cousin are all in their rooms glamoring themselves. Our neighbors the Gordon family was hav a new year's party next door and they had invited my whole family over. Which I thought was very kind of them.

When I saw it already 3:00 me and Cedric went up to our rooms to get ready. I already had a shower and my clothes payed out on my bed I just needed to get changed.

 I already had a shower and my clothes payed out on my bed I just needed to get changed

As I was putting my earrings on I heard two voices outside my bedroom by my door. Both of them I recognized as Cedric and Michelle. I went and leaned my head against the door pressing my ears on the door to listen in on their conversation better. I am not somebody who likes into others conversations much but this is my snobby cousin Michelle we are talking about. If I don't listen in and if Cedric accidentally throws a spell at her because of her just being plain all annoying we may just end up getting on trouble with the Minstry for using magic on a muggle. Even though Michelle deserves it I don't want to be getting in trouble for it.

As I listen in my heart begins to shatter a bit.

Cedric pov

Spending more time with Hermione just gives me more reason's to fall in love with her. The way she always so sassy around her mean cousin and how loving she is to everyone else.

I plan on confessing my feelings towards her today at party at just the perfect. I hope she feels the same because I plan on m her a part of my life forever. Their's no one else but her that makes me feel...

I stop my train of thought when I hear someone knock on my bedroom door outside. I go to check who it is and when I open the door slightly who I see makes my blood boil a bit.

“What do want Michelle” I know that sounded a bit rude of me and I am a Hufflpff at heart but after all the times Michelle insulted my Hermione.

My Hermione that's sounds so perfect. Quickly leaving my thoughts and facing the demonic cousin of Hermione on front of me with a very visual annoyed scowl on my face.

Oh don't be like that Cedriibooo! She says as she trys to place her hands on me but I close my door more so she can't actually get to me. I really hate that stupid nickname she keeps calling me it's really annoys the hell out of me. She saw the scowl on my face and got irritated I smiled at the thought of her getting irritated and just walking away leaving me to just continue getting ready for the party but of course she stays and makes me more angerier with next bunch of things words that leave her mouth.

“What do you see in that ugly useless beavor any ways. She is so pathetic it's makes me wanna puke every time I see her. She doesn't even use make properly to cover up all the ugliness....”

I didn't let her finish her last line because I couldn't take it anymore, someone needs to put this hag in her place and if no one else will I will.

“Listen here and listen clearly because I will only say this once nicely to you” I say this with so much anger that I know my words must be making her feel scared because I can see her eyes widen in shock and see her body visibly sink back in fear as she takes a few steps away from me into the hallway but I didn't care I continued with my words walking forward slowly making her retreat dither down the hallway. “Hermione means something to me she's my friend and I will not let you speak about her like that any longer. Hermione is more of a women than you'll ever be. Do you know how much of hell she's been through because of your evil ways towards her and she remains strong and continues to be the mature one all the time. Yet you still try to break her down and shatter her to brok pieces. She's never nothing wrong to you ever yet you treat her so cruelly, why just why are you so mean to her?”

When I finished and I could see the look of shock on her face visibly and then it turned to a look of pure rage and anger. Then she stormed off with no more wotds to say and I went back to my r to finish getting ready and to cool of a bit from the anger I just released out.

Hopefully with just look at Hermione my anger wi go away like it always does when I am around her. She just makes me feel truly happy when ever she's around and for that I am so glad she came into my life.