Chapter 29

Cedric pov
Back at Hogwarts.

We have to find her. I accio a few sheets of parchment and quickly scribble notes to the rest telling them to meet me on the open grounds of the Quidditch field. That way the can all mount on their brooms amd do an open sky search for her. He also sent a letter to headmistress Mcghongal of Hermione dispearnce and a shpt summary of how it happened.

He waited on the field for everyone to show up the first few being Astori, Ginny and Blaise. The rest short behind. They didn't say a word just waited for Cedric to let out.

Cedric: they took her. We up in the Astronomy tower just talking and laughing i took her up their it's my fault she's gone. ( at his last words he breaks down slowly Ginny and Harry rushing to his side to put him to ease.)

Draco: we need to find her.

Blaise: you rigth mate but how?

Asotria: Locator spell.

Cedric: i tried it nothing worked. I thougth maybe some of us would fly up with our brooms and search the grounds and around Hogwarts. While the rest search inside the castle for her. Mcghongal has already given us permission on the search with our brroms with the help of a handful of proffesors as well.

Pansy: good Draco, Astrio, Ginny, Harry you search the grounds on your brooms. The rest of us search the entire castle top to bottom.

Ginny: even the room of requirment.

Cho Chang: i will take that floor but we should go alone we should go in pairs. We don't what may happen we may need help.

Harry: okay fine. Draco you with Astoria. Blaise you with Ginny. As for me i will be flying alongside Cedric.

Theo: i will be with Luna.

Cho: i will will be with Neville.

Pansy: i will be with Daphne.

Harry: good now that this is sorted out we need to begin our search for Hermione now! And remember she must still be on Hogwarts grounds. The headmistress has a barrier surrounding the entire land. Their is no way to leave here with out floo network or by train. She has cut everything of even aparation.

Hermione pov

I wake up again in a different room. Their is a small piece of ligth shown into the room. I can see the floor is covered in dust i strain my eyes futher to see an old single bed in the corner of room with worn out blankets. I look around more glancing at the objects in the room. This place seems so familiar yet distant to me. Then my eyes widen in realizations we are in the shreeking shack. I am still around Hogwarts grounds.

The chains on be are double bonded by strong charms. What ever i try nothing will work. Not even wandless magic can get me out of this mess. I just have to wait it out untill my friends find me.

In here and i can't help but shiver from how the cold air hit against my skin. My school rob is thrown to the other side of the room by the door. The door is closed but i can see a sligth gap at the bottom. Allowing me to see the shadows of those who walk outside it. I need to find a way to get out of here. I need to get back to them to my friends to my family to Cedric. I have to be strong. If i survived through an entire war and the battle's against the dark lord i can make it through this as well. I just need to find ligth in this darkest hour.

 I just need to find ligth in this darkest hour

Harry pov

We have been looking for eigth hours now and nothing. We can't Hermione any where. The more longer she's out there the more fear builds inside me. I know she is still alive i can feel it. She is strong. I mean she is the reason we survived all these years against Voldemort. She is the brigthest witch of her age. She will make out of this she is Hermione Granger. I just hope Cedric is okay. I can see him falling apart and trying to keep it together at the same. As much as we all flying by and trying to bring some ease or comfort to him we all know their is only so much we can do for him rigth now. We need to find Hermione and time is running out.

Draco pov

Granger is strong. She will make it through. Heck she can figth through anything. I should know after all she throws a mean punch and if it's anything like she did to me in third year. I feel more sorry to those who try to harm her. She is after all.a Gryffindor and the known to figthers and girls to be fiesty.

Cedric pov

Where ever you are Hermione i will find you and i will never let you go again.