Chapter 13

Cedric pov

Hermione family annoying. I only like her aunty Charline and two cousins Melody and Michael. Everyone else was being clingy lying through there teeth the whole time most of them were wearing slutty clothes that revealed to much skin.

That Michelle girls voice was screechy and loud the whole time. Michael told me if I ever hurt Hermione that he would personally hunt me down and kill me. He was kind of like Harry, Fred and George. 

I could wait to go back to my room and just hide away from Hermione's annoying cousin. When i did finally get back to the room the owls Hermione and I had sent in the morning had already returned. I got letters from all the boys Harry complaining about how the Weasley twins were at it again causing havoc with there pranks. Blaise wrote about the colour red a lot probably because his missing Ginny a lot. We all know that Blaise and Ginny have feeling for each other by now so it was kind of funny to read him write about red because we knew it was about her. Theo been staying with Luna trying to win her father over and Draco been watching all those Marvel muggle movies Hermione gave him. 

I was reading my mother's letter when Hermione came in I looked up to her and I could see she was tired after today and having to deal with her mean cousins. Her cousins kept on calling her mean names behind her back today which made me just pull out my wand and use any spell that to my mind first. 

Why are they so mean to her. Hermione is the sweetest person I've met. She bring the light into my darkness. She's the one I think about at night that drives my nightmares away. How could any try and bring her down so much. I close my eyes to a nights rest only thinking about Hermione with her smile and caramel eyes.