Chapter 34

Medical wing Hogwarts.

Cedric tried to open his eyes as he was still groggy after being unconscious for a long period of time. When he does open his eyes, he realizes it is night time and that he is in the medical wing of Hogwarts. He tried moving his left hand, but it was stuck he looked down to his left side to see none other than Hermione Jean Granger holding onto his left hand in her hands as she was sleeping besides him. She always looked so peaceful in her sleep. Cedric noticed. He didn't move as to not wake her up he just kept watch over just as she did when he had been unconscious. He took notice that she had changed out of the clothes he last saw her in, probably Ginny's doing as she must have convinced Hermione to get her self checked up and cleared up just as this thought came to mind a certain Raven hair bow shows up from the corner as he sneaks his head to see if anyone is even around to catch him. When Cedric takes a closer look, he notices it his Harry trying to sneak around and whispers out to him, not yo loud as to wake up Hermione.

"Harry, what are you doing here sneaking around in hopes to find some fire whiskey?" Cedric whispers out.

"You are finally awake, Cedric!" Harry speaks back a little too loud as Hermione begins to stir awake, but she drifts back to sleep quicly when she hears no more loud noises coming from around her. When Harry notices this, he begins to whisper  to Cedric as quietly as possible.

Harry: She refused to leave your side, you know. She only left once, and that was this morning only to change and get some food in her system that was only because Ginny and the rest of us practically dragged her out and eventually Blaise picked her up and lifted her like a sack of oranges over his shoulder and carried her out to her dormitory yo clean up and then the kitchen to eat. She didn't have much choice in the option because I took her wand away, but she did manage to splash water on most of us with a wandless agmentai spell.

Cedric: Of course, she can do wandless magic. She is the brightest witch in the century, after all.

Harry: You got that right (He chuckles). How are you doing? Are you feeling alright? Did the medi-witch come check on you yet?

Cedric: No, not yet, but I am feeling okay just a bit groggy when I first woke up, that's all.

Harry: Well, you have been unconscious for six days now, almost a full week now.

Cedric: Six days, are you kidding me?

Harry: No, you took a pretty bad hit with that spell Ronald threw at you. Speaking of Ron, he is doing much better now. They had to transfer him to St Mungo's for treatment, but they finally did manage to cure him and clear of the glass that affected him. Turns out he had a small shard of glass in his eye that made see all the bad or in Hermione words it made Ron's vision corrupted forcing him to only see things wrongly and judgy instead of him seeing the real truth.

Cedric: Oh, that must have been, though, for him to go through.

Harry: Yeah, it was, but at least he is okay now and recovering.

Cedric: That is good to hear. (They were both silent for a while until Cedric spoke again). Oh, sorry, you came here for something rigth. Sorry for taking up your time.

Harry: Oh no, no, it is not a problem. I am just glad you are okay. It has been a bit hard on Hermione. She wouldn't stop worrying about you. She always puts on a brave face, but we could see she was truly worried about whether you'd wake up or not.

Cedric: It was that bad while I was unconscious.

Harry was about to respond, but both a groaning sound came from a certain someone who had just begun to wake from.

Harry: Looks like someone else decided to wake up. I will leave you two to deal. Good luck, Cedric. You are gonna need it.

Cedric was confused at this, and Harry just chuckled as he walked away. When Hermione finally came to realize Cedric had awakened, Cedric thought he might get a cheerful reaction, but then he realized he was dealing with the brains of the Golden Trio and A Gryffindor lioness. He is doomed.

Hermione: You! You bloody Badger! How dare you put me through all this worry and stress! Do you know how hard it was not knowing if you'd wake up or if i"d be able to hear your voice ever again or if I'd ever see you open your eyes ever again. Do you even realize how worried you made everyone else when you that spell hit and you fell unconscious. You wouldn't wake up no matter what we tried. Bloody Merlin Cedric, don't just sit and smile at me like that like it is all okay.

She continued her scolding towards the Hufflepuff badger, but all he could do was smile at her. Even when she was angry at him, she still looked radiant to him.

Cedric pulled her down towards him and kissed her mostly because he really wanted to feel her close and partially to keep her moyyh shut from any further bantering. The reo got so lost in the moment. They hadn't realized their friends lined up at the door watching them from afar. When they did finally pull away. Hermione opened her eyes and finally realized some started in their direction she yelled out, " Enjoying the show, are we?!"

Blaise: Definitely!

Ginny: Shut up, Zabini, or she hex you.

Hermione simply said a wardless spell in the direction of the door that shut the door and pushed all the fellow viewers all, and then she put a silencer charm so he wouldn't be able to hear anything. Cedric chuckled at this but continued to gaze up at her.

Hermione: So where we before se rudely got interrupted.

Cedric: I think we at a stage share we were just doing this ( kisses her again, both of them getting lost. I'm the moment together. That is until Hermione pulled away and said)

Hermione: Don't go thinking you got away from me scolding you. I have plenty more to say.

Cedric: And I have only one thing to say and that to tell you I love you Hermione Jean Granger.

Hermione was shocked at hearing his confession at first but still didn't hesitate to say the words back.

"I love you too, you ridiculous badger," and with those words, the two share a kiss when the two break apart, "but I am your ridiculous badger after all, miss Granger" , before she could respond he grabbed her towards him again into a kiss before her Gryffindor side kicked in and another scolding match began.