Chapter 31

Hermione pov

"Ronald why? why do you have to do this? Just why? Tell me why"

Ron: because when i want something i just decide to take it and right now i want you. That git Diggory boy doesn't deserve you. Not like i do atleast. We have history together Hermione.

Hermione: your a foul loathsome monster. You know that, you are not the boy i grew up with!

Ron: ohh but i am just more grown up and well possessive. As for you Mione well you belong to me. I claimed you.

Hermione: i don't belong to anyone
Especially not you Ronald. Now let me go! Let me go! Let me go!

Ronald: oh my sweet sweet Hermione i am never letting you go ever again. Your mines to toy with now. Your soft skin, pink lips and curly hair is all mine now. No one will come to look for you here in the Shrieking Shack. We can start a family together here. I will obliviate your memories like you did your parents and we can create new ones together. A new start, you can give me all the kids i want, cook, clean and please me just like the wife i always wanted you to be. Like mom is with all of us at home. We can be so happy Mione don't you see it. Just the two of us. No one to tear us apart ever again.

Hermione: you are sick Ronald. You need help. Please, please let me go, please Ronald just stop this already please.

Ron: no, no, no can't you see we are made for each other Hermione. We can be so happy together don't you see it. Us together starting a family.

Hermione whimpers

Ron: uhg fine! I will obliviate your memories in a bit. Right now i need to get my spells in order so we can leave this place for a bit.

Harry pov

Dammit where would he take her. We all know this is his doing. We should kept an better eye for them. Ohhh Hermione, Mione please please tell where are you. If you were here everything would just fall into order but... But...

No! I won't give up. I can't give up. Uuhhhggg! Dammit. Where are Ronald you git! Bring her back bring Hermione back! Ahhhh! ( sets down on the ground and gets of his broom)

Where?
Where could he of taken her?

Creak and twisting sounds of branches. At the sound of the wind blowing Harry picks his head up and Gasps.

 At the sound of the wind blowing Harry picks his head up and Gasps

The Whomping Willow

The Whomping Willow. He must of taken her to the Shrieking Shack. I have to warn the others.

Expecto Patronum!