Chapter 11

Hermione pov 

I woke up at 7:45 in the morning to sound of the shower in the next room. Which meant Cedric was awake. I got up had a quick shower did my hair and put a simple out going dress for when my cousin's arrive because I didn't want to give them any reasons to start picking on me on the first day and I guess I wanted to make them a little jealous of my new fashion taste.

 I got up had a quick shower did my hair and put a simple out going dress for when my cousin's arrive because I didn't want to give them any reasons to start picking on me on the first day and I guess I wanted to make them a little jealous of my n...

When I got down to the kitchen Cedric was already there sitting on one of the stools laughing around with my mother while she made pancakes. when I walked in my mother was explaining to Cedric about the funny things I use to do before I found I was a witch like the time I use make books fly around the room or things that I didn't like in the house would disappear like my mothers antic vases or my father musical horn. Every time he would I'd play that thing it felt like my ear drums were bleeding out. He sounded so awful with that horn.

Before my mother could embrace me anymore I went to sit next to Cedric and began to ask him which part of the house he wanted to tour first. He just gave me a shy smile in response and said any where is fine. After breakfast we did a tour around the house and then just stayed outside in the garden Cedric was a major green finger boy. He loved planting stuff. He knew every single plant in the garden shed at first glance or at a simple touch of a leaf after lunch with my parents we both went up to our rooms and began to write letters to our friends. I had already received letters from Ginny and Harry. Harry had also sent a letter to Cedric. Which Cedric was writing a  reply to. We had just sent of the letters with our owls when we both of us heard the door bell ring. 

We both knew who that was.                                                                                                                                            Time to get this family reunion started.