Chapter 15

Cedric pov

Finally, Hermione and I get to leave this house without any of her annoying cousin clinging to us. To say I am relieved is to small of a word, I must of asked no scratch that begged Merlin over a thousand times to help me think of spells to get ride of Hermione cousins without me having to get caught by the ministry for it. I give as Merlin refused to answer me and is probably laughing at me right now because I currently have Sasha trying to find out where I am going dressed up in a coat and scarf. She keeps telling everyone that I am probably gonna take her on a date or something.

I mean like seriously can't these girls get a life or something all they ever do is cling to me like I am a quidditch broom or something . Michael was coming downstairs when he saw me being attacked with by Sasha and when I turned to look at him I quietly mouthed the words save me please. He looked like he was about to burst but did a good job keeping it in. He came down towards us and whispers something in Sasha ear that I could hear. When she looked up at him she had wide eyes looked at her outfit then me and then she ran all the way back to her room.

When I turned to Michael he was already making his way to the kitchen I did the same to because told Hermione I get some coffee for her and bring it to her room while she's up their changing before we go out. I also wanted to find out what Michael said to Sasha to make her run away like that. When I got to the kitchen Michael was already pouring himself a cup of coffee. No one else was awake yet so that meant it was just the two of us here. As I was pouring the coffee into mines and Hermione's favourite mug with polka dot patterns I asked Michael what he had told Sasha that made her leave so quickly.

He laughed and said that he told her "to change into something else to get my attention ". I gave a look of horror for that as he started to laugh more louder at my expression. I quickly made my way to Hermione's and my room. When I knocked on the door she opened immediately letting me in while I handed her mug to which she smiled and said thank you. I just winked at her and said anything for you Mia.

"So Hermione where do you and Harry plan on taking us wizards around in muggle London?" L asked.

"That's a surprise and if I tell you the it will be ruined, so don't even think of using your quidditch boy charm on me Cedric because you know I'm immune to it " and with that final line she said she gave me a win and left to go change in the bathroom.

This girl got me hooked. She's probably gonna be the death of me one day but everyday I am with her I feel more alive than I've ever been before. She fills me happiness and joy when ever she's around. I also no I love her with all my heart I actually plan on telling her on New years day after our visit to the Burrow about my feelings for her and I also want to ask her to be my girlfriend I just hope she feels the same and agrees to be my girlfriend. With that thought in mind I quickly finish my coffee and head downstairs with Hermione but just before we can leave an annoying voice is heard from upstairs.