Chapter 5

Hermione pov 

It's been two days since the night of the ball that I spent with Cedric, and I can't get enough of him. Every time I see him, our eyes lock on to each other, and just when we are two feet away from each other, something comes and interrupts us. Three days from now is our Quidditch match Gryffindor verse Hufflepuff, and I am beater. After the war I spent a lot of time at the Weasley home for the summer and Fred thought me how to fly on a broom and I really enjoyed it so I tried out for the team and got one of the positions as beater because of how fast I was to hit the bulgers away from the other players preventing them from  getting injured. Cedric is still the seeker and captain of the Hufflepuff team. Maybe after the game, I could finally talk to Cedric without any interruptions . 

As I was walking to me Charms class, I hit a wall, no wait walls don't have muscles. After a couple of seconds, my butt hadn't met the stone floor. I opened my eyes and saw Cedric had caught me before I was about to fall. Those blue eyes of his stole my breath away. I knew I was getting late for my lesson but this is the most amount of time I have spent with him since the ball and I didn't want it to end. We just held onto each other, not needing any words to exchange, just looking into each other's eyes.

I knew he was happy to see me because he looked like a kid who went to Disneyland for the first time. All I could do was smile at him and say "hi"

Cedric pov

Two days! Two days ago, I danced with Hermione, and every time I tried to talk to her, someone had to come and interrupt us! It's like fate is trying to keep us apart and doesn't want us to be together. I am seriously contemplating finding a spell to stop time so i can at least have a moment with her. The match between Hufflepuff and Gryffindor is in three days time and I intend to spend some time with Hermione on that day I don't care what anyone else has to say about it I am going to ask Hermione to be my girlfriend. 

As I was thinking of ways to ask Hermione out, I bumped into someone just as I was just about to apologise. I looked down and saw it was none other than the girl who consumed my thoughts and stole my heart. I grabbed onto her before she fell back, and when she opened her eyes to see it was me, she collided into she smiled and locked her eyes with mine. She was so perfect in every way her hazel eyes, which I could get lost in, and her lavender shampoo scent, which could calm me down in a matter of seconds. I knew I was getting late for Hagrid's lesson on magical creatures, but I couldn't look away from her. 

We stayed like this for a long time until I realized that Hermione was getting late for class as well and I didn't want her to miss out any lesson's so I let her go, telling her I didn't want her to be late for any of her lesson's and joked around about how Hufflepuff was going to beat her house on Thursday. She laughed at me and gave me a kiss on my cheek before running off to her next lesson. I felt my face heat up into a blush, and I broke into a wide grin as I walked all the way to Hagrid's hut. I'm only thinking of Hermione and that kiss on the cheek. 

Ron pov

I watched as Hermione and that Cedric guy from the Hufflepuff house hug each other like love sick fools. I was fuming with anger when I saw her kiss him on the cheek. My blood was beginning to boil.

Hermione is supposed to be mine, so I will make her mine. The quidditch match is coming soon. I'll just take out pretty boy Cedric with one the bulger's while he is flying on his broom it will look like an accident when he gets hurt.

Ain't I lucky to be keeper? I will just keep on collecting the bulgers and aim it straight at him, hoping one with him, and he breaks a few bones.

Don't worry, Hermione. I'll show what a real man is once I get rid of that Cedric Diggory.