Chapter 22

Cedric pov

So far the party been great the count do till the New year is in fifteen minutes and I can't find where Hermione is at all I checked the whole floor downstairs and I even asked Hermione.'s if she had seen and she had no idea to where Hermione was. As I am walking ups I see Michelle and Sarah ta to some one outside and when I look closely I can see it's Hermione that they are talking to. Just as I walk nearer to me Michelle notices me coming over and gives a shocking smile and walks away telling me to join her downstairs for a new years kiss during the count down finish but I just ignore her and continue to walk up to Hermione.

I can see her broken expression and it breaks my heart to see her her so sad. I immediately embrace her into my arms and hug her as she crys into my shoulders my heart shatters with each sob being released from her lips and as her tears soke into my shirt.

When her sobbing slows down I pull back and wipe away the tears on her face. She doesn't look up at me just keeps her head down. I put my hand under her chin and I move her head up slowly so she can look up at me when I finally tell her my feelings for her and finally tell her how much she means to me.

She looks into my eyes and yet again I get lost in those beautiful brown eyes of hers as I finally tell her how much I truly love her.

Hermione I... I  just as I was gonna say I love her the everyone in the house starts screaming in joy meaning the count down finished and a New year begun but that thought soon lost because Her grabs my shirt and pulls me down towards her and smashes her lips against my own pair of lips and all I can do once the immediate shock washes over is put my arms around her and pull her body closer to me.

Our lips fit together so well like a puzzle piece finally being completed. When our lips parted and we had a small minute to catch our breaths I grabbed her closer if that was even possible and connected our lips together again in another intense heart felt kiss. When our lips part again I finally release the words I initially planned on saying to her before our snogging.

“Hermione, you mean everything to me. You showed me ligth when there was only darkness that surrounded me. When I was returning to Hogwarts at the beginning I thought I would be all alone and lost but you showed me otherwise. You showed true happiness and set my heart to a blaze and for that I will forever and been forever love you. Hermione I am in love with you”

Hermione pov

His words set my heart into a rocket and all I could say was “You'll never be alone Cedric I will always be here. I love you.” and with those words being said between us we let our lips connect together again and our join together as one knowing that we will forever be happy together.

Looks like Ginny was right me and Cedric did end up together before returning to Hogwarts to finish our schooling this year. I am gonna have a lot to write in that letter I am supposed to send her in two hours time but for I am to consumed by Cedric lips to think of anything else.

Damb he's an amazing kisser. His kisses are so going to be a major drug towards me. I don't even think Ronald's love potion will ever work on me because Cedric kissing will be sure to prove as a real anterdote for me.