Chapter 27

Hermione pov

The astronomy tower. Once we finished climb the last few stairs up to the top of the tower I saw what he had set.

A blanket laid out for the two of us and two slices of my favorite Trimusu cake in a plate in the center. He truly is the best boyfriend a girl could wish for.

“We haven't had much time alone together. You know just the two of us so I thought this would be a great way to just be alone with each other. Just us two” Cedric says

“This is perfect Cedric. Really you shouldn't have...” I was cut off by him smashing his lips onto mine and just like the rest of sentence went away and all I could think about was Cedric soft lips on mine. He kisses always makes me forget the rest of the world and just be in the moment driv all stress and worries in life away. We haven't really done much but only kiss and have a few make outs. We don't really want to rush things. Just want to be together and happy.

When we finally broke of the kiss for some much needed air and boyh our checks were flushed pink we just kept our foreheads connected on one another. Un til Cedric took my hand and lead me sit down with him on the set out picnic blanket.

For the next two hours we just let time pass with Cedric having one of his arms in the back of his head propping his head up and his other arm wrapped securely around my waist as I had my head layed on his chest and arms draped around his torso. You could feel his muscles through the fabric of his shirt and how in flexed when he breathes in and out. With all his quidditch practice it definitely does its job of keeping him fit while he is out flying on his broom. He of course never missed the chance if flirting with me and making my face flush a deep shade of red like Ginny hair but of course i always have my Gryffindor ways to fan out his sparkful words. Each time he speaks to me or just holds me in his warm embrace i feel at peace. 

The moment was just perfect until we saw a green light flash around us and before I could react I felt my self being pulled into darkness and not being able to figth to stay concious.