Chapter 24

No One's pov

Dinner at the great hall was full of laughter and friends catching up with what happened over the holiday and school break. Everyone was happy to be at school with familiar faces and true friends of Hogwarts.

At the Gryffindor table though most eyes glanced upon the five dwindling new couples who were so lost in their own small world that didn't seem to take notice at all the stares from fellow students directed at them.

"and Freddie hair had turned green for a whole week they both stayed locked up in their room because every time one of us saw them we'd just burst out in a fit of laughter" Ginny says

"so George hair turned pink and Fred's was green because the spell was supposed to turn their hair colour to the least favorite colour and it didn't were of until after one week" with that being said everyone one was laughing till their stomachs started to pain of all the laughter they been doing.

Draco says "I wish I could of seen that for myself it would of been great for black mailing them and I would of used to make they would stop calling me the great platinum ferret. "

"Even if they stop we would still call you ferret Draco" says Hermione m. At that being said Draco reveals a pouty face and everyone burst into yet another fit of laughter. When the laughter died down a bit and Ginny glanced around the table in search of something or someone and when she couldn't find them she asked if anyone had seen Ronald since we arrived at Hogwarts?. The rest of the group looked around for any sign of the familiar red head but couldn't find any sign of him which Hermione  sink in fear. Cedric took notice of this and put an arm around her to pull her closer to him in a source of comfort for her, which she accepted gladly from him by let herself relax in him.

The small group of friends tried not to worry to much about the missing red head but at the same time they couldn't help but worry about what he was gonna do now. Since Hermione and Cedric are now in a relationship he must be on another one of his ragefully childish tantrums. After all last time he paired up with a Slytherin to try and dose Hermione with love potion and he didn't even care about wrong it was. Now he could be trying to form another cruel way to drive Hermione and Cedric apart.

In walls of Hogwarts deep in the west wing a certain familiar red head sits in the library. A red head who's name happens to be Ronald Weasley. I know Ronald Weasley sitting in the library that's a shocker but what's even more weird is that he sits in the restricted area go through books about curses and black magic.

What could he be up to you may wonder i guess you're gonna have to keep reading to find huh