Chapter 10

Hermione pov

The train ride to King Cross station was fun we all made plans to go shopping together in the wizarding world next week Friday in the afternoon and on Sunday I would show then around muggle London and take them to different malls and Cinemas to watch some movies.

When we made it to the station we all went our separate ways and Cedric and I went threw the portal that separates the muggle world and wizarding world at the station. When we got outside my parents and grandma were already waiting for us. I ran over to my mother and grandma for o long waited hug then my father gave me one of his famous bear hugs. Cedric came over and introduced himself to my family.

Cedric pov

I watched as Hermione ran over to her parents and embraced them in a hug. I looked at her father he looked like a big guy you didn't want to mess with he kind of tall which made him look intimidating.

I walked over to them holding mines and Hermione luggage in each hand. I went over to her father first and introduced myself "Hello sir, I am Cedric Diggory. I hear her mother day " oh, I like him he has such good manners where did you find this handsome young lad Hermione dear? " I had to hide my smile as I saw Hermione face heat up into a blush.

Hermione father just gave me a stern look and said in a deep voice that I guess was meant to scare me" If you ever hurt my daughter or break her heart young man. No one will be able to find your body. Do you understand me lad "

I just smiled about how much the man really cared for his daughter that he was even trying to be more scarier than professor Snape in his lessons. I nodded in response and understatement. His face lit up in a big smile as he wrapped his left arm around me telling me how Hermione had told him about how much I love sports. In that moment I felt like I was home giving me this feeling of belonging.

Hermione pov

Cedric looked so peaceful when he was talking to my father it made me feel so happy that he was happy to come here with me. My grand mother saw my smile and the happiness in both our eyes as we looked at each other before Cedric continued to help my father load the luggage in the car. 

She told me "You two love birds really care a lot for each other I can see it in your eyes and the way you smile at each other. He really loves you Hermione a love like yours is very rare. A once in a lifetime bond. Just know this Hermione never stop loving, love does not just give you it gives you courage. "

I was about to give her a response but my mother call us over saying we need to leave to beat traffic. My father and Cedric kept on talking about the different type of muggle sports during the drive home.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Hermione home

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       ...

Cedric and I headed over to our room after sitting down and talking to my grandmother and parents

Cedric and I headed over to our room after sitting down and talking to my grandmother and parents. Cedric and I choose joint rooms because we didn't really feel like being near my mean cousin when they arrive tomorrow. I promised Cedric I did give him a tour of the whole house tomorrow after breakfast before we both went to sleep.