Chapter 1

Cedric pov 

I listen to the sound of the train moving steadily on the tracks as i thought about everything that has happened so far. Harry Potter had defeated Voldemort, and the wizarding war between darkness and ligth was over. If Potter hadn't had brougth my body back, headmistrees McGonagll would have never found a way to set me free from the curse i was put under. The spell Voldemort used on me that trapped my soul in the triwizard cup i remember feeling alone trapped in the darkness with the cold biting at me from all sides. Headmistress McGonagall explained to me that I was trapped in there for three years she told me everything about how everyone stood together and fought against Voldemort and his death eaters, she told me about how broken Harry was that he couldn't save me. I felt like my life had been taken away from me and shredded into nothing. All my friends moved on. The war was over, and here i am not knowing what to do next, so i chose to return to the one place i could call home Hogwarts. 

After a while of sitting in silence, I decided to go look for Potter and personally thank him for saving me. I knew he blamed himself for my death, so I thought when I returned to Hogwarts, I could finally reassure him that it wasn't his fault. As I was walking around, I accidently bumped into someone. When I looked to see who it was, I saw a beautiful brunette and not just any brunette but Hermione Granger.

Hermione pov

I sat inside a compartment that I was sharing with Ginny, Harry, and Ron. I just stared out the window as Ron was complaining about yet another year of Hogwarts and more studying. While Harry and Ginny were talking about quidditch and which team would win this Friday the Canons or Harley Hoppers. Harry and Ginny used to date, but they broke it off on good terms. Seeing as it was weird because they saw each other more as siblings than boyfriend and girlfriend. As for me and Ron, we broke it off on very bad terms. He'd always try to take me away from the dinner table at the Burrow and force himself on me when I tried to push him away. I found him cheating on me with Lavender Brown. After I broke it off with him he kept trying to force me back in a relationship with him saying no one else will ever love me because I was just an ugly girl who reads books all the time. I got used to his awful behavior towards me and brushed aside his rude comments. After the war, I started dressing up more. I found it quite nice to put an effort towards my looks. I even became a model in the muggle world. I am thinking of becoming a designer and starting up my own company brand when I finish my last year at Hogwarts. I became friends with Pansy Parkinson and the Greengrass girls Astoria and Daphne after I bumped into them while I was out clubbing with Ginny in the wizarding world. They are actually nice people if you get to know them a bit.

After a while of listening to Ron's complaints, I got tired of his voice and went to find Pansy and Theo. As I was walking towards the Slytherin compartment, I bumped into some on. As I looked up, I saw the one and only Cedric Diggory. I heard he was trapped in the triwizarding cup for two years. For someone trapped that long, he still looks good with those muscles hiding under that shirt of his. I knew he was eyeing me as well because I felt his gaze go up and down me in pure amazement. He polity ask me were Harry was I just pointed to the compartment I exited from awhile ago and continued on my way towards the Slytherin compartment but before I could open the door to the next compartment i turned around and called back to Cedric and yelled.

It's nice to have you back Cedric maybe we can be friends this year. He replied back with a smile, saying he would like that very much, and I turned away towards the next compartment and continued to walk away.

Cedric pov

I took in a large breath before I slid the doors open to the compartment Harry was in. As I did, all noise in the compartment stopped. For awhile, Harry just stared at me, and I smiled back at him.