Chapter 25

No ones pov

Ronald hasn't been around all since everyone has come back to Hogwarts. The only time anyone sees him is at class. He does even sit near Harry or Neville any more he sit right in the front ignoring everyone and he doesn't even come to the great hall to eat any of his meals. He just goes straight to the library instead. Which has shocked half the school already to see the one and only Ronald Weasley going to the library and reading books.

But all of this just makes Harry and the rest on edge. Even Cho has taken precousions she has been going around with shield spells all day for Cedric and Ginny doing the same for Hermione. As for the Slytherin's Draco, Blaise, Theo and even Golye refuse to leave Hermione side if not Hermione they crowd Cedric up. Harry knows that they both need space so he keeps his distance but always has his guard up for anything bad. Astoria, Daphne and Pansy follow Ron most of the time to see what he has been up to. But the always just see him read books in the library.

Hermione emotions though have been more than just on edge. She barely gets any sleep with all that's going on around her. Don't get her wrong she loves her friends they are her family but they just driving a bit to crazy now. She and Cedric hardly have any time alone together anymore.

But the one good thing about having the whole friend circle together like this is that they get to spend more time together.  Which is what they are doing right now all of them together sitting on the quidditch stands around the field.

Cedric pov

I know Hermione been stressed out lately its why I suggested the whole gr to come to the quidditch stands so we could all just have fun and relax together. This Ronald situation has got us all a bit frustrated now. What ever that boy is doing is is not good I feel his gaze on me as I sit in the same lesson as him sometimes or when I am walking around the halls sometimes. His glare could rival one of those looks you expect to get from a death eater but with his glare you can see he holds no emotion.. He just I d he is just not right and that scares me a bit.

What if he tries to take Hermione away from me. Like the last time he tried to rip us apart. Hermione is ligth in my life if she leaves I am afraid I will be left alone again for the darkness to consume all over again.

As I look at Hermione and how her eyes lit up when she laughed along with our friends it made me happy to know this was giving her chance to relax but little did she know is that I planned another surprise for her later on