Chapter 23

Cedric pov

We just finished saying goodbye to Hermione parents and got to the train with a few minutes to spare while we looked for an empty compartment. Just as we f an empty compartment we heard a loud noise coming from the opposite compartment and we looked in we could see Ginny and Blaise making on one side and Luna and Theo on the other side.

“Looks like a lot of stuff happen during the school break don't you think?” Hermione says.

“I have to agree with you there for 100%.”

When we get into our compartment and put our bags on top. I pull the blinds down on the compartment door and pull Hermione down onto my knees facing me and connect our lips together to which she imm responds to. We continue like this for the next ten minutes until we here Blaise voice outside. Hermione gets up and opens the compartment door to reveal a Couple who happens to be Ginny and Blaise kissing in the middle of the passage way
As I look up towards Hermione I can see a little mischievous smirk forming on her face as she looks at for a minute I just give her a sloopy her a smile kf approval.

“akkham, pda in the middle of the passage way. Oh I how wonder what Molly would say for this” she say with amusement written all her face. Blaise and Ginny jump apart in shock but just as Ginny realize it just me and Hermione she gives us both a cold stare and ask “ Did you guys have interrupt our snogging sess it's bad enough we had to sneak around at the Burrow this morning now here on the train to”

At this Blaise face was on full blush as in redder than Ginny hair blush just as Hermione about to speak again Luna and Theo exit their compartment then Hermione speaks “Well looks we all had an eventful holiday don't you think so guys”
Just as everyone else agrees Harry and Cho enter from the south entrance holding hands and smiling at each other not even taking notice to rest of us being around that is until Ginny says “So everyone had a great holiday I see” startling both Harry and Cho from gazing into each others eyes and looking at resulting in them both blushing together the same shade of deep red.

We spent the rest of the train ride to Hogwarts catching up and just being happy in each other presence and new re bonds.

Occasionally I would stare at Hermione who was sitting on my lap and study her face as she would laugh at something funny Cho would say about how her parents kept on walking in on Harry and her kissing each other. All I c think about in this moment is that I hope the rest of ou lives is this great as it is in this moment on this train in this small compartment filled with laughter and joy with all closest friends.

No one's pov

As everyone was busy having fun and enjoying their little they had on the train together. They had not taken notice a very hod headed Weasley outside their compartment watching as Hermione and Cedric shared a short but surely sweet kiss and glance into each other's being so happy together made him more angry.

Just before he stormed off he whispered a few words under his breath. “Just wait and see I will make Hermione Mines and no one will stop me this time ”