Chapter 30

Hermione pov

It's been like three hours now and no one has returned to this room once. I have tried screaming for help but i am probably guessing no one can hear me. I have seen shadows of the passers going by the door. I try screaming to get their attention but they just stop and continue walking pass the door leaving it closed.

Who is doing this?

Who kidnapped me?

Is Cedric okay?

Will Harry and the rest ever find me?

Will they look here?

How can i escape?

All these questions going on inside my head and i have no answers to any of them. I am filled up with so much doubt that i feel like giving out right about now. I need to be strong. I won't show any signs of weakness. I won't give up. I need to fight to stay alive.

Cedric pov

"I feel like i am falling apart without her. She is the missing piece within me that keeps me together and if i lose Hermione i...i just can't imagine my world with out her. Harry i need to find. I need to keep her safe."

Harry: i know Cedric and we will find her. We will i promise.

Cho: we can't find Ron any where. We have searched the whole castle.

Luna: we have even searched the Room of requirements a few times.

Ginny: Harry is anything showing up on the Muaraders map yet?

Harry: no, nothing at all. Hogwarts is still shielded all around so they still couldn't of left the school grounds.

Blaise: if they are not in the castle. Then where with that red head git take her?

Draco: we needed to search the outer grounds of the castle. Search for anything out of place or something unusual or out of place.

Luna: i will go by foot with Theodore then the rest of you go by flying your brooms.

Theodore: it will be better to have a small team on the ground as to not go noticed much. Just keep it casual so no one would suspect us just in case the red head spots is it will look like we are just going for a stroll of the castle grounds.

Harry: during our time during the war we used a lot of the secret passage ways to sneak in and out of the castle unoticed. Ronald knows some if the roots he may of used it to get Hermione out of here.

Cedric: let's get a move fast. We have to find her before... Before something bad happens to her.

Draco : look Diggory, Granger is Granger she is a fighter. She made threw the bloody war and put up with Potter. She is not go out to easily. She probably right coming up with a plan to save her self instead.

Luna: don't worry Cedric we will get her back i just know we will. Even the nargels can see that.

Cedric: okay Mione hang in there we are coming for you. Just... Just stay alive please...please...please Merlin keep her safe please.