Chapter 16

Hermione pov

I knew today wasn't going to go as perfectly as I planned. My cousin's Michelle , Steve and Zen just have to be annoying.

We heard as Michelle called her mum over telling her that me and Cedric where sneaking out of the  house. As those words flew out of her mouth I could see those three idiots faces break into a wide grin all at the same time. I mean do they actually think they can get me in trouble this my house how stupid can they be? Why would have to sneak out my own house with Cedric at 7:41 in the Moring.

Michelle mother Nina appeared behind them saying "Where do you two think your going so early in the morning?, huh"

Thankfully my mother had also woke up and was already speaking for me. She said " They are going out with some friends today I have them permission to do so do you have a problem with it Nina?"

Nina was just about to speak but my mother raised her hand stopping her from continuing saying "remember Nina you are staying under my room which also means my daughter Hermione's home as well. So if she wants to go out she can do as she wishes" with those few words said by my mother my cousin and aunty Nina shut up and kept scowls on their faces. Did they seriously think they could have their own way in my house. After that little show I gave my mother a sweet goodbye and left with Cedric.  We were heading straight to the "Minx and Winx's" store because that were everyone was suppose to floo to so we can all meet up at the same time and go together. Minx and Winx's is a small wizarding store located in muggle London, wizards use there floo network all the time to move around the muggle world.

When we arrived Blaise had already came threw waiting anxiously for the rest to show up. He was probably just waiting for Ginny to show up most. The second bunch to show up was Harry, Cho Chang and Draco with Astoria. Cho already knew everything about the muggle world because she comes here a lot and well Harry really wanted to take her secret jewellery shopping in hopes of watching her catch eye to something she likes than he'd buy it after and give it to her for Christmas. 

Draco on the other hand said that Luna and Theo couldn't make it because Luna grandmother just came over and is stuffing Theo with baked goods. That got us all to burst to into a fit of laughter. As we were laughing though we didn't notice Ginny floo in but when we did turn to her she was already grabbed by a certain Zabini boy and crushed into a hug. It was kind of cute how much he'd missed her. In all the letters he had sent us he always talked about the colour red. Red was his personal nickname for Ginny that no one else was allowed to use besides him. 

When they finally released each other from their embrace and realised that we were still standing around and watching them. Blaise and Ginny's face automatically went red blush. Ginny rushed over to give me a hug and started asking me all sorts of questions " oh my gosh how was your holidays so far?" "did your cousin do anything, if they did I can put a bat bogue hex on them for you "

I had to tell her one question at time and to slow down. After I answered some of her question we got to finally to leave the store and start our tour full of fun.