Chapter 12

Hermione pov 

When we made it downstairs my father had sleep already opened the door and my aunty Charline the only nice aunty in my family was already sitting in the lounge with my mother and granny.

My snobbish cousin were by the mirror down the hall coating themselves with make up and whispering amongst each other. I waited for them to notice me for a whole. When Sasha and Amber turned around and finally noticed the looks on their faces was priceless and only just made me smirk.

Amber kept on tapping Zen and Michelle trying to get their attention and make them look at me but they didn't seem to bother because they kept saying how they gonna plan to ruin the holiday for the bush beaver which you already knew was one of their cruel nicknames for me.

Before Michelle and Zen had a chance to look at me someone had knocked on the front door, probably more of my cousins. I went to go answer it and saw that Steve and his sister Melody were outside. Melody was one two of the only nice cousins I have the other was Zen's brother Michael. I rushed over and hugged melody in result making her drop her book she was reading and duffle bags in her other hand. She looked at me for a bit until she looked into my brown caramel eyes and screamed " Mimi ". Mimi was my family nick name that only Melody and Michael called me.

Steve was staring at me trying to figure who I was by looking at my long legs in lust until he finally spoke oh you that model chick from the front cover magazine. I continued smirk at him and went over to hug Michael. He had recognized me because I had video called him a few times before I went back to Hogwarts so he knew about my new look. 

We all went into the house to go and sit down with the rest of my Steve kept on hitting on me with his flirty comments. Michael looked at me with envy in her eyes. She had asked me who I was which I choose not to reply to as I just went over and sat next to Cedric as he was already talking to my aunt Charline and Michael. Cedric looked over at me and mouthed the words "behind you".

When I looked behind me I could see Michelle walking towards me with a big fat fake smile on her along side her mother Nina. Michelle held her hand for me to shake and said " Hi, I'm Michelle famous supermodel for Secret Victoria ". I smiled at the fact she was trying to butter me up with lies about being a model.

I mean with her over tanned skin and her face which looked like paint was all over it because of the coated make up. You could just take a wet wipe and just dab her face once and you would see turn another colour just like that. I smiled at them and said " Hey aunty Nina and Michelle long time no see. I'm so sorry I could come to the last few reunions because was abroad studying and why Michelle with all that make up coated on your face I don't think Victoria secrets with hire you".

They looked at me shocked for a while until Michelle father came to stand in front of me looking very angry and asked me who I was in a rude tone.

I smiled sweetly and responded with " oh, don't you recognize I know it's been a few years and my I've matured a bit more but I still am the same person it's me Hermione "

The looks on there faces made me want to burst out in laughter even my father had trouble keeping his laughter contained my mother had to smack him on the shoulder twice to get to start acting normal again and keep a straight face.

For the rest of the day things went smoothly my cousin kept on looking at me with what I guess is suppose to be evil glares but just looked like hatred and envy to me. I didn't bother much with them because my cousins Melody and aunty Charline kept on asking about my abroad studies and how I've been. They even asked about Cedric quite a bit. Sasha looked at him with sighs coming out her mouths occasionally and Michelle looked like she was sizing him up a bit with her eyes.

Dinner was nice my mother asked me to show the girls to their rooms while my father took the boys to their rooms. Sasha and Michelle kept on asking me how much I had paid Cedric to come here and whether I'd plastic surgery and a head transplant. My only reply was "ohh, jealousy jealousy I thought you girls could of mature just a little bit by now but no you still have to be bitchy all the time ". They were shocked at my response I guess they thought I would remain quite or that I would just run to my room like I use to do when I was a kid well they thought wrong I am not a little kid anymore and I won't be pushed around anymore.

I was a bit surprised at Amber being quite the whole time. I only saw her smile once and that was when I told Sasha and Michelle off for being irritating spoilt brats.

When I finally made back to my room Cedric was sitting on my bed reading the letters that our owls had just brought back he was reading his ones from all the boys and I read my one from Ginny.

Dear Hermione

We miss you so much I know it been only two days but I miss you. I so wish you could of came over and stayed at the Burrow

Fred and George say hi and they are also staying over at the Burrow. Mums been screaming her head out at them for testing pranks in the house and blowing up stuff every where . The even blew up a whole in the roof this morning

By the way  has he asked you to be his official girlfriend yet? 

Oh before I forget to mention Ron just found out you wouldn't be staying for the holidays his pissed off about it. He keeps going on about how you should be his and be making him happy. My brother such an ass. 

Harry told Fred and George about what Ron had planned to do to you at Hogarth's they are beyond pissed. Fred even tried to attack Ron today after Harry had told him. George has already started making plans to prank Ron for the rest of the holidays maybe even after the holidays too. We all really miss Hermione.

love Ginny.                                                                                                                                                                                Piss tell Cedric hi for me I believe him and Harry are exchanged letters too

I quickly wrote a response to Ginny, Harry, Pansy, Draco and Greengrasses letters and went to bed Cedric already finish writing all his letters and sent It of and went to bed. I guess he's tired after all his interactions with my annoying cousins trying to claw out for his attention. Michelle even tried even tried sitting on his lap once but with his quidditch reflexes he managed to move out of the way. He did enjoy talking to Melody and Michael though. 

Let's hope tomorrow better with my family.