Chapter 21

Hermione pov

I am happy that Cedric stood up for me but he said u was his friend only. I know he said I mean something to him but he also said friend. May e he doesn't feel the same way I do about him. I always thought we had fe for each other since the time we bumped into each other on the train but it looks like I was wrong.

I continued to get ready and walked out of my room when I was done Cedric was already waiting for me outside my room in the wall and when I stood fa towards him I could see him looking at me with a look of pure shock. He looked me up and down and I did the same for him. He looked good in his jeans and formal black tuck in shirt with the coat to finish of a strong look. When I eyes moved up to look at each others faces our eyes locked together in an intense gaze. With out even knowing what I was doing we both moved closer together and just as we were a feet apart he took the finally step towards me and put his arms around me and leaned his lips towards mines. Just as our lips were about to connect I heard my mother vioce from downstairs startling us bot and making us jump apart and look away from each other. My my mother called us down stairs in a rush because everyone else was about to leave. We quickly gathered ourselves up and rushed down to join the rest and leave together. As we were leaving I could see Michelle look at me with a cold glare not even bothering to hide from the rest of our family but I didn't bother with her to much because I just wanted to enjoy the rest of today at the party with out any more downs to ruin my mood but I knew that was going to be problem because all I could think about was does Cedric just see me as a friend or does he feel the same way I do.