Chapter 26

Hermione pov

I really needed this just some time to live in the mom with my friends without having to worry about what Ronald planning or if he is going to rip Cedric and I apart.

I know Cedric planned this. This time for us just to be together and have fun. Being surrounded by my closest friends who are more like family to me and having Cedric arms raped around me just feels perfect. A sense of relief and freedom in me and I love this feeling but I can't help but the worry creep up back inside me. I am trying m best to push this bad feeling down but it's just not going away.

Even as I am walking back to the heads dormroom with Cedric I can't help but feel on edge right now. Cedric must have noticed my expression because he kissed me on my forehead to try and bring me out of lost thought. He knows me so well and I truly love him for that.

I was confused when Cedric took us down the wrong turn from the head dorm and when I looked at him I could that playful smirk in his face he planned something. He always planning surprises for me and I never know when he has the time to spring them up tog with N.E.W.T.S and all our essays epec prefect duties but never the less. Golden boy of Hogwarts always manages to bring more love to my life.

Cedric pov

I know she found out I have a planned yet another surprise for her but I can't help it. I just love to see her face ligth all the time with that spark of joy in her caramel eyes that just sets my heart on a Nimbus 3000 broom speed.

This surprise is different though. I just hope she likes it and accepts.

Hey guys I need your help.
I am think of writing a new Harry Potter fanfiction.

Theodore Nott with Hermione Granger or Theodore Nott with Luna Lovegood.

Which couple so write about or I could just do both.

Please comment or message me.