Hangover

Cara's POV:-

Two plus two is...

Arghhh!!! My head! How much I drank last night?

"good morning, Sunshine" Ashton chirped as he walked toward me with a mug in his hand.

"Can you keep it quiet? My head is fucking throbbing" I groan at him as he laughed whilst hanging me over the mug.

"what's this?" I asked, taking the mug from him.

"coffee. it'll help your hangover" He assured with a soft smile.

I sigh and sipped the coffee before he started to speak up again

"hey anyway, Dean called and he told me that you have some boards of directors meeting-"

I choked on my coffee before he could even finish.

oh fuck! what day it is? what time is it? which century am I living in?!

"You okay?" Ash asked with a raised eyebrow with a slightly confused expression.

"No. No, I'm not okay! I have a meeting on my head. Oh! Let's not talk about my head and the worst part is I don't have fresh clothes" I panicked.

I know my life is a mess. huge one! at the moment and I have no idea how to deal with it. honestly, most of the time I just don't know.

I am more of a 'go with the flow' person but a wise man said 'only dead fish go with the flow' which is why at that very moment I decided to change myself.

"Jeez, relax! Everything will be fine. I picked an outfit from your place. So, go get dressed and I'll drop you at the office"

Oh, did I also mention that my best friend is practically a Saint in my life? He is.

"Ash, you are the best!" I placed the coffee mug aside and pulled him into a warm hug which made him giggle.

"Yeah, whatever, Pika Pika. Now go"

I finished my coffee and went ahead to take a quick shower before getting dressed.

After a short car ride, We stopped at my office building, "well, here you go. I guess you're not that late"

I glanced at my watch and hummed in agreement, "Thanks for the help again, Ash" I smiled before getting out of the car.

"Hey, can I take your-" before he could even finish, I cut him off," No, last time I gave you my car, you almost crashed it"

A puppy dog eyes look and a pout. That's it! that's all took him to drove off in my favourite car in front of my eyes. Oh, god... please save my baby.

I let out a deep sigh before walking inside my office. everyone's eyes fixated on me as they greeted me. I gave them a small smile before heading straight to the meeting room.

"My apologies for the delay" A gave everyone presented in the meeting room an apologetic expression before sitting on my throne. Sorry, I meant chair.

the meeting was going smooth and everything seem to be fine. at least that's what I thought. I kept spacing out, thinking it's probably the hangover.

just when I was about to stand up to share my presentation, My mobile screen flashed with a notification

Dean: fire in the hole!

huh? what on earth is this supposed to mean?!

I rolled my eyes in my head before I went ahead to start the presentation," the issues we should be focusing on are-" 

"Sorry for being fashionably late, everybody!"

the door banged open, revealing the only person I didn't want to see today any day, the only person I'd prefer to do social distancing with even if there is no virus around.   

Santiago.

I didn't even think of the devil then why he is here?!

now I know what Dean meant to say...

                      ✦✧✧ - ✧✧✦

WANT A SPOILER? THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE SANTIAGO'S POV

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU PLEASE. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND STAY HAPPY I'LL SEE YOU AROUND TILL THEN...

HASTA LA VISTA BABY 😘