Hello Darling

Cara's POV:

I rolled my eyes before turning around. I glanced at the man who was staring at me with a charming smile on his face.

" Go. Talk to him," said Ashton, grabbing back my attention.

"No-" before I could even start he cut me off," come on, Anderson! live a little. besides, I have got work to do."

I nodded and hugged him, "have fun with the British guy" he whispered in my ear before he left.

wait... how did he know that?

I inhaled sharply before making my way towards the guy.

His blue eyes lit up as they met mine," Hello, Darling" he said, very soothingly.

yup! definitely British!

"Please, have a seat" he smiled as he pulled the chair for me. I smiled back at him once we both sat in front of each other.

"ah! where are my manners? I am Liam by the way" he introduced himself with a smile.

"Pleasure meeting you, Liam. I'm Cara. Cara Anderson"

His smile vanished, expressions changed once he heard my name. Is my name bad or I'm just too famous?

"Anderson? as in 'famous CEO Anderson'?" he questioned.

duh... of course, I'm famous

I nodded, "That's probably me"

" well... I didn't peg you to be the 'business type' but I must say it's a pleasure meeting you, Cara" he said with a smile crept on his face.

"is that an insult or a compliment?" I asked as his statement made me raise an eyebrow at him.

"of course it's a compliment, darling" He replied with a chuckle.

uh huh... whatever just be quick so that I can head home and bedgasm

The conversation continued but I was too tired to make an effort. Liam on the other hand stayed professional the whole time. I have to admit... he kinda looks familiar even though we have never met.

"So, why exactly you wanted to talk to me?" I asked, meeting his gaze and he gave me a smile.

He tilted his head slightly as his eyes met mine"I admire the way you work. You can say that I'm your fan and I'd like to work with you someday"

"Why I'm flattered" I said, with a smile

he glanced at his watch before looking at me," it was nice talking to you, darling but I should probably get going"

" It was nice talking to you too, Liam" he smiled at me before we got up from our seats.

wait a second... am I forgetting something? did I leave the stove on? did I forget to pay tax? did I ruin my mascara? Oh-

" Liam, I didn't get your last name" of course how could I forget to ask that.

" oh it's not famous as yours so no need to worry, Love. But the name is Walker. Liam Walker." he smirked and left

Liam Walker...

Never heard of him before but oh well...time to bedgasm!

                    ✦✧✧ - ✧✧✦

OH WELL... LET'S ADMIT THE FACT THAT EVERYONE JUST LOVE BRITISH GUYS. RIGHT? RIGHT?...

PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU LIKED MY WORK. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND STAY HAPPY. I'LL SEE YOU SOON TILL THEN.

HASTA LA VISTA, BABY 😘