I want to commit arson

Cara's POV:-

'What if, evil falls for evil?'

His words are still echoing in my mind. Like, I can't avoid them or do something to distract-

Distraction! All I need is a distraction and drinking is the best one for me.

My eyes searched for the bar section but caught someone else's. 'i could use a company' I murmured to myself before walking towards the bar.

"you certainly got some moves, Darling" Liam commented as I sat down on the stool beside him.

"You saw?"

"Everyone did"

Fuck!

"Come on, have a drink with me" Liam offered as he slides a glass of whiskey towards me.

I picked the glass and finished the drink in one gulp "I could use another" I sigh slightly as he ordered more drinks for us.

"relationship problem?" He asked, curiously as he eyed me.

I mean, it's not even a relationship but oh well...

"What? No" I replied with a fake giggle and sipped on my drink.

Before Liam could say anything. He got cut off by a feminine voice, which got both of our attention,"Cara! Good to see you here" Amara said as she greeted me.

I raised an eyebrow at how revealing clothes she was wearing but choose not to comment about it.

Yeah, I'm a very nice bitch.

"Good to see you too, Amara" I said softly and she nodded before shifting her attention to Liam,"Mr. Walker, Can I talk to you for a moment... Privately?" She asked to which Liam answered in a firm nod.

"I'll see you later, darling" Liam said and I smiled at him before he and Amara walked away, leaving me with my drink.

As soon as I was able to order my second drink, I got cut off by someone.

"Ladies and gentlemen! may I have your attention please?!" A familiar voice boomed in the hall which caught my attention.

And there he was, with a bottle in one hand and a mic in the other. My eyes widened as the spotlight flashed on him.

Is... Is he drunk?!

"I have good news and no I'm... I'm not pregnant" He joked, making the audience laugh and took a sip from the bottle, pacing around.

he's definitely drunk!

I stood up from the stool and rushed in his direction, hoping that he won't say anything even more stupid.

"Many of you must be wondering if I and Cara are dating or not. W- well, Answer to that is Yes and-"

This is the stupidest thing I've heard today!

Fortunately, I stepped in before Santiago could even finish. I snatched the mic from his hand and thought of the best excuse I can make.

"Sorry, about that everyone but looks like Mr Torres is slightly drunk right now. Do not worry about that Please, enjoy the rest of your night"

"Drinks are on M-me!" Santiago spoke in his drunk voice and the crowd went crazy which allowed me to drag him to a corner.

I can't deal with him when he's sober and now I have to handle him in his drunk state. How... Perfect...

"Wait W-wait. Where are you taking me?" He murmured and I huffed in frustration.

"Your place"

He chuckled and pinned me against the nearest wall"Are you that impatient, pretty little thing? Do you want me that bad?"

He whispered seductively in my ear which sent a shiver down on my spine, "well, isn't that fucking great because I want you too"

I licked my dry lips before meeting his gaze"I don't want you or anything. I'm just trying to help you" And that I am.

I am not lying... Not completely. I do want to help when he's not himself but do I want him? I don't know...

Heads off to Ashton who deals with my drunk state all the time.

"Come on. I'll drive you home"

He cried out as I dragged him towards his car and made him forcefully made him sit in the passenger seat. 

"whyyyyyyy are you like thisssss to meeeee?" He wined in his deep voice and I mentally rolled my eyes. 

"Just shut up and sit there" I ordered him in a stern voice and drove off to his place.

That journey was a pain in my ass but I tried to ignore his whining and pleadings for as long as I could.

"S-stop the car"

"This is the nth time I'm saying no, Santiago" I hissed, trying to keep my eyes on the road  

He leaned in and whispered seductively on my neck "baby, please" My eyes widened and I immediately stopped the car.

did he just-

He chuckled slightly as he got out of the car. I sigh and got out as well, it's not like I have a choice or something.

"I want to commit"

Is he going to purpose now or something? I swallowed hard before speaking again, "what do you mean?"

He laughed manically and climbed on the roof of this car, "I want to commit arson!"

And then I heard something I wasn't expecting at all. A noise that's gonna get both of us in trouble... I heard... Police siren...

                    ✦✧✧ - ✧✧✦

Sorry, for the late update, I forgot that I've got this story to continue rather than writing scripts LMAO!

VotE AnD CoMmEnT If YoU PlEasE. TakE CArE oF YOuRsElF aNd StAy HAPpY. I'll SeE ArOUnd TilL tHeN...

HASTA LA VISTA BABY 😘