Keep her safe for me

Santiago's POV:-

I swear to god- whom am I kidding? God doesn't even care. I swear to Satan! if he lay a finger on her, I will quite literally kill him.

I wish I could tell Cara about what Liam truly is, his intentions, and what he can do if she kept trusting him blindly but damn it! I've never felt this helpless in my entire life.

I don't even know how many hours or perhaps days have passed with me still chained against this fucking wall in this fucking room.

Liam made sure I don't pass out due to dehydration or lack of food. It was enough for me to stay alive but never enough to regain my strength to fight him.

It was surprising that he didn't use any physical torture on me after our last conversation but I didn't care about that. All I cared about was that Cara was still safe.

I felt my eyes shutting on their own but before I could completely shut them, I felt Liam's hand lightly slapping my cheek," wakey wakey, Mr Torres. don't sleep on me now" He commented while freeing me from the ropes.

I've been tied to them for so long that as soon as he took them off, I almost collapsed on the ground but Liam catch me before I did," easy there. we need to get you fit and fine before we shift you to my other safehouse"

I blinked briefly before looking at him," we are going where now?" I asked, just to make sure my ears are working properly.

"My safe house. We are here for far too long now" He spat and I swallowed hard.

Liam gave me time to take a shower and get dressed so that no one suspects us on our way to his safe house. My mind went blank as soon as my body came in contact with water, it felt like heaven just to be able to move freely even though it's for a little bit.

I made sure to have a long-ass shower before getting dressed into one of my clothes Liam had I have no idea how, I didn't question him and did what he told me to even though I hated the fact that he's controlling me now.

I let out a sigh as Liam took us to his car. I took a glance at the surrounding before getting in. We weren't alone though and this is what scared me.

It was like his people are everywhere no matter where you look and this is what makes me even trying to run away a little too much risky.

"So, where is this safe house of yours?" I asked hesitantly, making him chuckle

"Wouldn't be safe if I tell now would it?"

Damn it!

The rest of the ride was silent but to me, that silence was peaceful. Liam was too focused to watch the road and I was too focused on my thoughts until I saw a... Restaurant.

"Stop the car" I commanded, making Liam frown at me.

"What?" He questioned

"Stop the car, I...I gotta pee" I urged

"I'm not stopping this car until we reach my safe house"

"Stop or I will pee in your car right fucking now"

I am dead serious about this!

He didn't argue further and stopped the car in front of the restaurant. I smirked slightly to myself as I hopped out of the car.

"You have five minutes, Santiago. Just five minutes. Don't try to pull any smart tricks and remember, I'm only one call away from harming Cara" His words sent a shiver down on my spine.

I nodded once before turning around and made my way towards the restaurant. Without thinking, I stormed inside the washroom. Luckily, The first person I saw was an old man around his 60s

I didn't waste much time and approached him," excuse me, Sir. Could you please let me make a call from your phone? It's really important" I pleaded

"Of course my child" He smiled at me while handing me over his phone. I thanked him before calling Dean.

I knew if I called Claire, she probably won't believe me or whatever I tell so I didn't even bother-

"Hello?"

"Dean, I don't have much time so listen to me very carefully" I commanded as soon as he answered the call.

I didn't let him say anything and continued to tell him everything that happened recently as soon as possible. To my surprise, he understood very quickly.

"So, where are you now?" He questioned as I finished. I wanted to curse at the fact that Liam never gave out any information about his fucking safe house.

"We are going to his safe house. I don't know where it is but I want you to figure it out. Track this area, do whatever it takes. Understood?" I ordered to which he replied in affirmative.

"And Dean..."

"What is it?"

"Keep her safe for me. Will you?"

"I will" He promised before I ended our call. I made sure to delete dean's number before handing back the phone to the old man.

I requested him not to tell anyone about this to which he agreed and patted me on the head before I walked out of the restaurant.

"One more minute late and I might have made that call," Liam remarked as sat back on my seat.

"I guess God didn't want that to happen," I said, almost not believing my own words. Perhaps, in the end, God does care a little...

                      ✦✧✧ - ✧✧✦

I don't know what to say this time so... Hi :)

VotE AnD CoMmEnT If YoU PlEasE. TakE CArE oF YOuRsElF aNd StAy HAPpY. I'll SeE ArOUnd TilL tHeN...

HASTA LA VISTA BABY 😘