I got the tea

Dean's POV:-

Don't come back empty hand, eh? how should I meet her next time if I don't get anything?

with a pack of Doritos?

Naah, I'll lose my job.

I rested my elbow on my desk before placing my head on my hand, thinking about how to get myself out of this mess I made.

I lowkey want to eat waffles though.

'come on, Dean. You have better things to think about I scold myself as I stare at my computer screen, blank-minded.

After having a lot of courage, I grabbed my phone and finally texted Santiago.

Me: Hey, do you wanna hang out?

Texting him was making me anxious as if I was texting my crush. I waited for a while and luckily, his reply was faster than expected.

Santiago: Deano! Didn't expect you would consider my offer but now that you did. Let's hang out! Come to my office and then we can go to grab a drink.

I swear, I was definitely not expecting this but I'm not complaining either. I replied to his text in agreement and then decided to leave.

---------

I drove off to Santiago's office which was rather a short ride from Cara's. I pulled over my car once I made it to his place and headed inside the main building.

As I looked around the area I realized that this place hasn't changed a bit since I left. the paint, the decors, everything looks like it used to be.

I left Torres enterprises in the first place because Anderson offered me more money and this may sound selfish but on money's side. so, here we are.

if you think money can't buy everything. transfer that shit in my account.

I asked the receptionist if Santiago was here to which she replied in a 'yes' before I made my way to his office.

I looked around the area as I made my way to Santiago's office, feeling a bit nostalgic.

As I was getting close to his office door, I started to hear some weird voices. I silently made my towards Santiago's office door and I noticed that it was slightly open.

just when I thought things can't get weirder.

I realized that the noises were coming from his office so I decided to take a peak without making a sound and what I saw just made my eyes widen with shock.

Santiago is making out with a woman?! this dude is more of a hoe than I am!

I pulled out my phone and started recording him from that slight open space of the door as he continued to play devil's tango with that blondie.

Cara asked for something, lucky her I've got a whole damn movie. as the British would like to call it,' i got the tea'.

I put my phone back inside my pocket after recording for a good while and knocked on the door.

"Your name and business " I heard Santiago's voice from the other side.

"it's me. Dean." I replied a bit awkwardly as I could hear his whispers but they were muffled so I didn't exactly get anything.

after standing there for a couple of minutes I heard his voice again," you may come in".

and then I walked in like I haven't seen a thing.

✦✧✧ - ✧✧✦

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, DARLINGS. MY EXAMS WERE GOING ON BUT I AM BACK NOW!

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU PLEASE. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND STAY HAPPY. I'LL SEE YOU AROUND TILL THEN...

HASTA LA VISTA BABY 😘