Condition

Cara's POV:-

Condition? cOnDitIoN? CONDITION?!

I can't think straight. This dude is either out of his mind or he doesn't have one.

Fuck! Even my brain hurts.

"Are you still with me?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

I blinked my eyes a couple of times as I came back to reality.

"huh? of course I am. What's your condition?" I murmured, meeting his gaze once again.

"Like I was saying. Just agree to my one condition and perhaps I'll delete that report." He smirked as he started to pace around his desk.

Oh my god! Just spill already!

I let out a sigh as I watch him lurking around like the devil he is. I feel like... I honestly don't know how I feel like.

"Hello? Are you waiting for me to play drumroll in the background?" I asked with frustration.

He let out a chuckle before he stopped in front of me and lean into my face.

"Are you sure you can handle this?" He asked almost in a whisper as he gently brushes my hair behind my ear.

I mean, I have handled worse like watching my favourite anime character die but anyway...

"just say it, damn it!" I scoffed at him.

"I want you to be my love interest" he smirked as he whispered in my ear.

huh? you're going way too faster than any Wattpad story has, sweetheart. 

"Excuse me?!"  I yelled at him with no sarcasm.

he let out a chuckle as he frustratingly runs his fingers through his silky hair, "would you let me finish?" I nodded and went completely silent.

"This relationship will be strictly professional. I won't interfere in your deal with Mr Smith and in return, you'll be my girlfriend." He spoke as if he's giving a presentation.

"I'm sorry but I'd rather chose not to be a part of this game." I spat before getting off the chair.

He chuckled as he effortlessly wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me utterly close to him.

"Or you could walk out of that door and kiss this deal goodbye."

This is going only one way and that way is DOWN! 

"This is blackmailing!" I hissed.

"This is business." He smirked. 

At this point, I'm just counting the sins I did to have an enemy like himself. As much as I hate him. I love my reputation and if being in a stupid relationship is what it takes to mention it so be it. 

"You want me to do this publicity stunt with you. Huh? Very well then. Count me in"

We exchanged an intense gaze that made him smirk devilishly. Trust me, you could have seen 'Victory' written on his forehead.

"Pleasure doing business with you" he cooed before he finally let go of me. I eyed him for a brief moment before rushing out of his place.

I need help! No! I need Ashton!

                       ✦✧✧ - ✧✧✦

IT'S TIME TO SPICE UP THINGS A BIT. SHALL WE? BTW HAPPY NEW YEAR. HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD, DARLINGS!

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU PLEASE. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND STAY HAPPY. I'LL SEE YOU AROUND TILL THEN...

HASTA LA VISTA BABY 😘