Breaking in

Cara's POV:-

Pull the trigger, god damn it!

I mentally screamed at myself as I pointed the Gun at Liam," you wouldn't-"

He got cut off by a loud sound. A loud sound of a car crashing into the mansion. I heard an enthusiastic voice, laughing. Dean.

This is their plan B?! Breaking in?! But considering how crazy they both are I am not even surprised.

"Get down!" Ashton roared as he peaked out his head through the window, "Dean!" I threw the gun in his direction and He managed to keep a few of Liam's people busy whilst Ashton handled the rest.

Out of nowhere Liam came and gripped my hair roughly and forced me to stand on my feet, "This isn't over yet, little sister" He said, making me hiss in pain.

"Don't you dare touch her" Santiago growled before he launched himself on him and beat him up mercilessly

From the corner of my eye, I saw Amara escaping. I grabbed the vase which was set on the table and managed to get behind her quietly. I tapped on her shoulder and she jumped before facing me.

"Now, where do you think you're going?" I sarcastically asked before smashing the vase in her hard, making her go unconscious.

I wasn't good at fighting trained people but the adrenaline rush I was feeling right now made me do it. I used every nearest object I could find to weaken my opponent.

"Guys, we need to get out of here" Ashton cried out as he kicked the last man standing in the nuts who wasn't able to stand after that.

A gasp escaped from my lips as I watched Santiago punching Liam's bloody face. I rushed towards him and stopped his hand," Stop stop! You'll kill him. Stop!" I pleaded.

"Isn't it what he deserves after what he did to us, Cara?" Santiago asked, with full of anger in his voice. I shook my head and grabbed his hands which were stained in blood now.

"He's still my brother and I don't want his blood on your hands, Santiago. Leave him be." I pleaded and he let out a sigh before getting up.

"Let's get out of here," he said, grabbing my hand but I didn't move an inch," wait..." I pulled out the knife from my waist and stabbed Liam in the chest as hard as I could," This is for everything you put me through, dear brother" I stated through gritted teeth as he screamed in pain.

As we were about to head towards the car. I could hear Liam's laugh before a gunshot ran out.

I heard Santiago's screaming my name and then nothing

---------

I woke up to the sound of a monitor's beeping. I found it difficult to even open my eyes but eventually, I did.

"You're finally awake" I heard Ashton's voice before all three of them approached me. I smiled slightly to know they all were unharmed.

"How are you feeling? Santiago asked as he gently strokes my hair and I started to sit up," I am-" I got cut off as I felt pain on my waist where I am guessing I was shot and hissed before laying back, "Not fine"

They chuckled and a smile appeared on my face," you'll get better soon enough" Dean said as he handed me over a glass of juice.

I thanked him before I started to sip it," So... What happened to Liam?" I asked, glaring at them. They all exchanged a glance before looking in my direction.

"Well...?"

"We committed arson at his not so safe house," Santiago said, calmly.

I choked.

"What?!"

"Oh come on! I think he deserved it and like you said I don't have his blood on my hands"

I let out a small humming sound before raising an eyebrow at him, "What if he escaped?" I asked.

"I think you stabbed him pretty hard besides that I made sure that no one escaped until the fire has calmed down" Ashton answered with a cheeky smirk on his face.

I let out a sigh of relief before looking at him and Dean," Thanks, guys. I wouldn't be able to do this without you"

"Awww" they both said in union making me roll my eyes," shut up" I stated before going back to sipping juice and they all started to giggle, making me giggle with them as well.

I found love and a reason to fight for it. This is my family now. A family not by blood but by heart and we'll protect each other no matter what happens.

                     ✦✧✧ - ✧✧✦

Man, I should sleep...

VotE AnD CoMmEnT If YoU PlEasE. TakE CArE oF YOuRsElF aNd StAy HAPpY. I'll SeE ArOUnd TilL tHeN...

HASTA LA VISTA BABY 😘