Suger What?!

Cara's POV:-

I slightly smiled to myself as I drove off to my and Ashton's favourite cafe where we used to spend most of the time.

I remember how we got drunk on his first breakup and almost ended up sleeping at my doorstep.

I took a look around the cafe and refreshed all the memories I made there until a scream caught my attention.

"Anderson! over here!" of course it was Ashton. I chuckled and gave him a little wave before marching towards him.

"hey, Ash" I smiled as he gave me a tight hug before we settled down on the table.

"How have you been?" He asked with a not-so-weird expression.

"fine. I suppose. what about you?" I asked back as he ordered coffee for us.

He slightly smiled," busy a bit with the new case" he replied.

we chatted for a while and enjoyed each other's company until the TORTURE started.

"So, did you made a new boyfriend in my absence?" He questioned with a smirk.

"No, and don't ask me why not" I rolled my eyes.

"But why not?" He teased," you know, you are perfect for being someone's sugar mommy"

"Suger what?!" I choked on my drink.

"oh, you know what sugar dating is. don't you?" he asked with a devilish smirk on his face.

"shut up, ash- hole!" I hissed at him, making him giggle.

I don't understand why my 'singleness' bothers everyone especially my friends. Does being single at the age of twenty-five THAT bad? I suppose it is... at least it is now.

"I don't think I'm gonna date someone again...ever" I grumbled as I took a sip of my iced coffee which Ash ordered for us.

He smirked,"aww, come on. Don't be like that. I'm pretty sure there are many guys out there who wants you. one ugly breakup doesn't mean that world is ending. Now does it?" He questioned as he raised an eyebrow at me.

He was right. One breakup doesn't mean that world has ended but I don't think I am ready to love someone again.

My boyfriend from college, Andrew was a total dick. Ashton knew it from the start and even warned me about him but I didn't listen cause I was stupidly attracted to him and he was attracted to my fame.

I regret losing my virginity to him, not that he was forceful with me but I was just... Unsatisfied. Every time we did it. It was never enough for me. Maybe it wasn't for him either and that's why he cheated on me with one of my classmate.

"Can we not bring Andrew into this, please?" I asked with a huff," told you, he was a dick" he said with a shrug and I shook my head before sipped on my coffee

"Fiinnnneeeee. I'm sorry for not listening to you." I rolled my eyes as a victorious smirk displayed on his face.

The conversation went on and on until a waiter came to me to hand over a small piece of paper.

'Turn around, Darling' it read.

✦✧✧ - ✧✧✦

WELL LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE HAS ENTERED THE CHAT BUT THE QUESTION IS 'WHO IS IT?'

PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND STAY HAPPY. I'LL SEE YOU SOON TILL THEN...

HASTA LA VISTA, BABY!😘