Charity ball

Cara's POV:-

"So, you slept with him?" Ashton asked as I hurried around, searching for my earrings.

"What? Hell no!"

And that's the truth, I chose the right turn that night because that was the right thing to do but at some point, I felt... Regretful.

I am not supposed to be sexually attracted to my enemy, especially after he forced himself on me but I can't help but wonder, what could have possibly happened if I choose the left path?

"So, you're saying that you are in a relationship with Santiago in front of this British guy and at the same time you're not?" He asked as he crossed his arms against his chest.

"Yeah, something like that" I replied.

Where the fuck are my earrings?!

He hummed as he processes the whole thing whilst I hurriedly searched for my earrings in my expensive as hell dress.

I roamed around my room until I heard a car stopping at my gate entrance.

"Looks like your date is here" Ashton commented with a smirk and I just groan in frustration.

"Tell him to wait. I still have to find my earrings" I let out a sigh as he walked towards the front door.

After five minutes of lurking around my room, I finally found my earrings. I glanced at myself one last time in the mirror before walking out.

Eh, I don't look so bad.

I could hear muffled sounds as I walked towards the main door which completely dropped as I stood beside Ashton.

"Ah, look, who finally decided to show up" Aston smirked as I glanced at Santiago who was looking ridiculously hot.

He was in an all-black suit that coincidentally matched mine. He also had a bow tie but what got my attention was his hands, filled with rings and bracelets.

Please, choke me with that hand! Wait- what?!

"We should get going," Santiago said, snapping me from my vulgar imagination to the disappointing reality.

Ashton smirked as I hugged him before leaving," see you later, pika pika" I gave him a little wave before getting into Santiago's car.

I looked out through the window as Santiago drove. The moon was not round as a circle but it still looked beautiful as ever.

"So..." Santiago began to speak and I shifted my attention back to him, waiting for him to continue.

He cleared his throat and before made eye contact with me and spoke again," you look... Beautiful in that outfit"

"Why thank you and You look just... fine" I sassed at him as I checked him out right in front of his eyes.

"I'll take it as a compliment if you are checking me out like that, pretty little thing" He stated, smirking devilishly at me.

The rest of the ride was rather enjoyable as we continued to tease each other but once He pulled over the car, paparazzi surrounded us and my vibe died.

I spent my childhood running away from these flashlights and stalkers but at some point, I stopped running.

I was never a fan of being in the spotlight but I couldn't run away from this even if I wanted to. I never choose this life, this life chose me.

After taking a deep breath, I stepped out of the car with Santiago. He wrapped an arm around my waist, pulled me close by his side before we faced the cameras.

"Why are you so-"

"Just smile and wave" 

I fought the urge to roll my eyes before doing exactly what he told me to. we walked on the red carpet and the paparazzi followed us.

We stood in front of the media wall, letting the paparazzi have some good shots of us until interviewers began with their questions.

Are you two dating?

Are Torres and Andersons on good terms now?

Are you two working on some secret project?

And then there was one irritating noise...

Santiago, you're so hot!

I tried my best not to say or do something which can get me into trouble later so I stayed quiet and continued posing for the cameras.

I purposely got close to Santiago this time and didn't move an inch as I felt him lean into my ear.

"What would you do if I kiss you right now?"

Wait! what-?!

                    ✦✧✧ - ✧✧✦

Sorry for the late update, guys. I was being a depressed expresso but I'm okay now I guess.

VotE AnD CoMmEnT If YoU PlEasE. TakE CArE oF YOuRsElF aNd StAy HAPpY. I'll SeE ArOUnd TilL tHeN...

HASTA LA VISTA BABY 😘