Return the favour

Cara's POV:-

The following day was nothing out of the usual at least that's what I thought but surprise surprise! my life is a fucking carnival! so, even Satan himself doesn't know what's coming up next.

after hours of working, I decided to take a break. I grabbed a newspaper and started reading whilst sipping my coffee.

period cramps suck!

I started reading the newspaper as a distraction but what I read, even my eyes couldn't believe it.

BREAKING NEWS: Torres Enterprises Inc. and Smith groups are working on a new project.

But...but we had a deal!

My blood was boiling and I couldn't decide who to blame for it. Periods or that half American, half Spanish bastard but since he decided to get in the way of my business, let's blame him this time.

I threw the newspaper away and gave Santiago a call which he answered quickly as if he was expecting this.

"Hello, pretty little thing. Missed me already?" He said from the other end.

"Why did you do?!" I growled at him which made him chuckle.

"what do you mean by that? ah, I see. you got the news. did you not?" he sarcastically spoke and I could feel that he is smirking at me.

"tell me why did you fucking do it, Santiago?! I thought we had a deal" I burst out with anger on him as I couldn't take it anymore. 

"do you remember our last conversation?" he asked with a calm tone.

well, the last thing I remember was me explaining to him about-

"no, I'm not talking about the song. I'm talking about you turning me down for dinner. ring any bells?" he asked, snapping me back to reality. 

Oh

so, he just fucked up my thirty million dollar deal because I turned him down for dinner?

"What kind of fuckery is that?!" I hissed at him and he clicked his tongue.

"Tsk tsk tsk! did I make my pretty little thing upset? Too, bad. Perhaps, next time you'll think twice before saying no to me"

He didn't even give me a chance to speak and Hung up the phone. I swear to god, I will cut his dick off and make him choke on it until he dies on my feet.

*breath in* *breath out*

"DEANNN!!!"

My voice boomed and just in split seconds, Dean burst into my office," what now? I was literally in the middle of a game" He said, irritatingly.

"We need to talk," I said, with a calm voice even though I'm not calm at all.

"Am I getting promoted?"

"No"

"Am I getting demoted?"

"No"

"Am I getting fired?"

"Actually yes if you don't shut up," I said annoyingly as he finally shuts up and gave me the same confused expression. He waited patiently until I began to speak up again.

"I ordered you to bring me something that I could use against, Santiago. Did you?" I asked with a raised eyebrow at him.

He sighs before he began giving me the explanation," look, I tried everything but there is no way  I could heck any information out of him. hell! even his social media is under high security"

well, shit. 

At this point, I am so deep in my thought about taking revenge on that bastard. I want to look at him the way when he had leverage against me and in doing so, I am willing to pay any cost.

he fucked up with my business and I will just return the favour. Do I sound evil? I do hope not.

"I have an idea" Dean exclaimed which made me look up at him because whenever he says that. It makes me worried.

"What's your idea?" I questioned.

He gave me a cheeky smile and started to pace around," he said that he owes me a big-time because of what I accidentally did. So, what I'm trying to say is" he paused.

"Get along with him and then steal the information" I completed his sentence and he snapped his fingers at me with a proud smile, "exactly," He stated.

Hmm, as much as I hate to admit, his idea is worth giving a shot so I don't see where the harm is.

"Alright then. Do whatever it takes and don't come back empty hand this time" I ordered in my bossy tone.

"Aye aye, captain" He obliged and walked out of my office.

The game has just begun, Santiago Torres.

                        ✦✧✧ - ✧✧✦

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, PRETTY LITTLE THINGS~ WHETHER YOU'RE SINGLE OR TAKEN OR PREFER THE TERM "IT'S COMPLICATED"

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU PLEASE. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND STAY HAPPY. I'LL SEE YOU AROUND TILL THEN...

HASTA LA VISTA BABY 😘