Sexual Tension

Cara's POV:-

Why do I feel like I recognize this voice? Like I've heard this before?

I turned around to see who was it and couldn't help but fall into deep thoughts about what was his name.

Luke? Loki? Leo? Liam? Liam! Great timing, brain.

"Hello, Liam" I greeted him as I stood up from my seat.

"Hello, Darling. Fancy seeing you here" he smiled as he walked towards the table, turning his attention towards Santiago.

"you must be Santiago Torres" He pointed out before they both shared a formal handshake.

"That would be me. You are?" Santiago asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Liam. Liam Walker" His voice was firm and serious as he introduced himself.

Fuck. I almost forgot about looking through his background.

I share an awkward smile with both of them until Liam began to speak again.

"So, are you guys having a business conversation or something?" Liam asked with a slight chuckle as joined us at the table.

I was now sitting right beside Santiago, trying to focus on the meal but couldn't.

"More like a romantic dinner" Santiago's statement made my eyes widened with shock or perhaps with anger as well.

I looked in his direction, not realizing that he was already smirking at me.

"Right, babe?" Santiago asked with a raised eyebrow and I just nodded at him before looking in Liam's director who was looking fairly confused.

"I didn't know that you two were courting each other" He stated, looking straight into my eyes.

What a pleasant surprise! I didn't either... Until now of course.

This is too much to take, what happened between me and Santiago was just business but now this is going to a different level.

"We decided to keep this private for now," The charming bastard said in a stern voice to which Liam nodded.

I can't process this. I need to get out of here, I need to think about this. Fuck! I gotta stop panicking.

I excused myself from both of them and decided to head straight to the washroom.

'breath in breath out!' I told myself continuously as tried to figure out where the washroom is.

After spending a couple of minutes in epically failing in finding the washroom, I decided to head back.

Sighing to myself, I turned around, meeting none other than Santiago Torres himself.

I swear if he asked me something nasty like,' are you lost, baby girl?' I am going to kick him where it hurts the most.

He leans in towards me and smirked devilishly," why a pretty little thing like you is all by herself?" he asked with a seductive tone.

this is even worse.

I tried to speak but nothing came out except a huff as I looked into his hazel eyes. I then rolled my eyes and started to walk away.

Not getting an answer from me, made Santiago a little too impatient. I felt his hand wrapping around my waist and his hot breath on my neck.

"I asked you a question, pretty little thing" I growled in my ear and I unintentionally shivered.

Luckily there was no one around except us otherwise this bastard would have embarrassed me even more badly.

"I was looking for the washroom" I finally mumbled out words and he loosens his grip on me which allowed me to make a little distance between us.

He chuckled slightly at me and stepped forward, "Are you afraid of me?" He asked, making me tense up.

Oh, honey. You wish!

I shook my head and tried to walk away again but I was too late. In a blink of an eye, I was pinned against the nearest wall with both hands on either side of the wall.

"For the last time, Cara. Stop avoiding me" He growled lowly at me as we made eye contact.

I was close to him. Awfully close. And never in my life, I felt this sort of sexual tension with anyone. I am very well aware that he is my rival but... But a part of me does get charmed by him and his evilness.

"I-" I began to speak but It was too late. Too late from stopping him to kiss me. Too late to decide whether to push him away or give in. I was too late.

His lips were sweeter than honey and addictive than any other drug. Everything about him was intoxicating. From the way, he smells to the way he slides his tongue inside my mouth.

He had a firm grip around my waist as he kissed me like no one is watching us and at this point, I didn't care anymore.

I wrapped my arms around his neck before closing my eyes and the last thing I know is I kissed him hungrily yet with a passion... 

                     ✦✧✧ - ✧✧✦

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! Yay... I GUESS I'M ONE YEAR CLOSER TO DEATH NOW...

VotE AnD CoMmEnT If YoU PlEasE. TakE CArE oF YOuRsElF aNd StAy HAPpY. I'll SeE ArOUnd TilL tHeN...

HASTA LA VISTA BABY 😘