Let's play dress up

Santiago's POV:-

'Bienvenido a casa'

I murmured to myself, inhaling the air of my homeland. it's been a while...a long while. I missed visiting home whenever I manage to get a vacation or two, I missed roaming around without worrying about a thing, I missed eating home food and a lot more things but that's not the point right now.

right now, what I want to know is who wants my Cara dead. her car getting bombed was not an accident, no matter what the media says. So, who could possibly want her life?

So many questions, so little time to answer them all. I sighed deeply to myself and closed my eyes, drowning deep inside my thoughts until my phone rang and snapped me back to reality.

"Mr Torres?"

"any information about the case yet, Mr Watson?"

"No..."

well, that's too fucking unfortunate.

I mentally screamed at myself in frustration before ordering the investigator to continue digging in the information about the case.

"Who are you talking to?" I heard Cara's voice from behind and immediately hang up the phone before facing her.

She raised an eyebrow at me, looking fairly confused as she sipped her coffee through a straw.

"I, erm, I was talking to my designer... to give you a new look. A change of appearance will be good for you. You know what? Let's play dress-up today"

Aww Jeez, I should get an award for improvising these things.

I grabbed her hand and dragged her into my car, "Don't worry. I'll take care of everything" I assured her as I closed her door before hopping in as well.

I tried to not make eye contact with her during the whole ride even though she kept glaring at me. I finally let out a sigh as I pulled over the car at my very own private mall.

We headed inside the mall and didn't exchange any words. she looked rather mesmerized by the brands around us. 

Prada, Gucci, Louis Vuitton. you name it, I have it. 

I smiled to myself at the fact that this was distracting her from the things that have happened lately. knowing her, I'm pretty sure she will overthink it but I will try my best to help her in this situation.

but why? why do I want to help her...? why am I smiling like a stupid just to see her smile?  doesn't matter. Her life is in danger and the least I can do is protect her...

"hey, how do I look?" Claire asked as she stepped out of the changing room. She was wearing a blue dress with floral print on it and I just couldn't take my eyes off her.

"You look...stunning" I managed to say without stuttering and She giggled softly before going to try tones of outfits.

How can someone have the audacity to look this beautiful?!

I heard some noises from the changing room before she called out for me. I raised an eyebrow and went to see what's the matter.

As the door opened, I could see her face through the mirror as she bareback faced me, "Can you help me with the zipper?" She asked with a soft tone.

"Of course" I replied and pushed her hair to the side. I glanced at the mirror as I pulled up the zipper of her dress. She looked... Flustered or maybe it's just me-

She smiled as she turned to face me," Thank you" no-no-no. I'm not wrong, she is flustered around me. It's right there on her face.

I want to push her against this mirror and kiss her. Why this is so hard this time? I can have anyone I want but with her? It's something I can't explain, not even to myself...

I took a sharp breath before Chining her up and made her look into my eyes, "I am very well aware this is wrong but fuck! I'm not sorry for this and I never will be"

I pushed her against the mirror and forced my lips on hers. She tastes as sweet as last time, or maybe even more. The deeper I kiss her, the more I want. She tastes so addicting that I don't want to stop right there.

I granted before going down on her and started leaving small bite marks around her neck. She didn't resist my touch and wrapped her arms tightly and my neck.

Her soft whimpers and whines were like a song to my ears. Luckily, I remembered to close the door behind me but I wouldn't give a flying fuck if someone sees us like this.

I slid my hand around her waist and closed whatever distance we had between us. As I was about to connect my lips to hers again, I heard a ring and it got louder and louder until I answered it in frustration," excuse me for a bit"

I sigh and walked out of the room. I have to keep Cara away from this mess and I'm sure it's for her good even though I'm pretty sure she won't understand.

"Mr Watson I do hope you haven't called me just to waste both of our time. So, what is it? It better be helpful or else-"

"Mr Torres, We have a hunch" 

                    ✦✧✧ - ✧✧✦

I promised myself not to slip back into old habit cause heartbreak is savvy and love is a bitch~

VotE AnD CoMmEnT If YoU PlEasE. TakE CArE oF YOuRsElF aNd StAy HAPpY. I'll SeE ArOUnd TilL tHeN...

HASTA LA VISTA BABY 😘