Nightmare

Cara's POV:-

"What?!" I heard Dean's voice through the microphone as I saw Amara approaching me.

"That's right, my employee and your one night-"

"Of course I remember my fucking one night stand, Cara. What's she doing their" He yelled in a whisper, making me roll my eyes.

"As if I know" I murmured before Amara greeted me with a bright smile plastered on her face, "Glad you made it, Cara! Liam is eager to meet you" She exclaimed before me leading me towards the mansion.

"So, uh, what exactly are you doing here?" I curiously asked, raising an eyebrow at her. She let out a small chuckle before speaking.

"Actually... Liam and I are dating. We decided to keep it a secret from you and everyone until...well now"

"I thought you and Dean were"

"Oh no. It was just a one night stand. That's it" She said, cutting me off and I nodded.

Poor Dean.

I took a deep breath as Amara nodded at the guards who were standing at either side of the door. Once they got the signal, they opened it and what was revealed in front of me just froze me in my spot.

"Santiago..."

He was right in front of me. Covered in bruises and cuts and most importantly, still knocked out cold. Liam must have made him unconscious when he woke up.

Amara rushed towards Liam who I didn't realise was right beside Santiago. I couldn't take my eyes off Santiago as they both were sharing a cheesy couple of moments.

"Abort the mission, guys. He's right in front of me" I whispered, hoping they listened to what I said

"Plan B-"

I couldn't hear what Ashton said as I felt someone's hand behind my ear, taking away my microphone. I shook up my head and My eyes met Liam's.

"Informing about this little meeting of ours to your friends, Darling?" He clicked his tongue before destroying the microphone. He looked so angry that his gaze sent a shiver down my spine but I resisted expressing it on my face.

"I know who you are, Liam-"

He devilishly smirked at me, "Do you? Then answer this small question of mine. Do you remember your nightmare?" He questioned

"What-"

"I said, Do you remember your nightmare, Cara?" He questioned again, putting more stress on his words.

I couldn't form words for a moment and gave him a nod which made his smirk grew wider," Care to enlighten me what is it about?"

I took a sharp breath before I began to explain myself," it was about my younger self getting- "

"Chased by a voice which says 'I am coming to get you?" He finished my sentence. It frightened me. I didn't say another word and just nodded at him.

"That's the only memory we had together, Cara. The only memory we made before our father sent me away from you and it turned into your nightmare. Perhaps, that's what I truly am... Your nightmare"

A sense of fear ran through my body "Then why I don't remember you?" I desperately asked

"Oh come on, Cara! You were barely five" He commented, rolling his eyes.

"But you're still my brother-" 

"I wouldn't have killed our father if I was your brother, Cara" His words left me shocked. If this was a nightmare then all I wish for is to wake up in Santiago's arms.

"Y- you are the one who killed him" I stutter out words as my eyes started to fill with tears.

Mrs Torres was right. My father's death wasn't an accident. It was a murder. By Liam. I was so stupid to even trust him and regardless, I did. God! I'm so stupid!

He clicked his tongue, "Oh come on! Can we just appreciate the fact that I made it look like a planned accident" He said with that devilish smirk never leaving his face?

I mentally screamed at myself," Why did you do this?" I asked.

"Because our father was a butthead I promised my mother that I will make his empire fall. Ahh, speaking of which..." He walked closer to me and handed me a gun.

He walked before me and pushed me to walk in front of Santiago, "Now, I am going to give you two choices, Darling. Shoot him with that gun or I will."

"He's unconscious, Liam"

"Isn't it supposed to make it all sound easier? Just shoot him, Cara. He doesn't have to wake up from his peaceful nap" He sarcastically commented.

I turned my head to face Liam, "Can I talk to him for the last time, please?" l pleaded.

Tears started to roll down my cheek. If all of this is going to end here then I need to talk to him for the last time. I need to tell him that even though I hated him all this time, A part of me always loved him.

"I don't remember what my mother's last words were but I want you to remember his as a reminder... I can snatch away anything or anyone you love" He snarled and snapped his finger. One of his servants came to hand him a glass of water.

Liam smirked as he took the glass and splashed it on Santiago's face," Rise and shine, Mr Torres"

                    ✦✧✧ - ✧✧✦

Fucking hell! Can't believe I wrote this chapter in three hours.

VotE AnD CoMmEnT If YoU PlEasE. TakE CArE oF YOuRsElF aNd StAy HAPpY. I'll SeE ArOUnd TilL tHeN...

HASTA LA VISTA BABY 😘