Pretty Little Thing

Santiago's POV:-

"No, mom. I don't want to meet her. why? because she is not my type" I groan at my mother through the phone.

I don't understand why she keeps trying to set me up with some girl. it's not like that I have some problem with arrange marriage but that's exactly what I'm saying.

Trust me or not, arrange marriage is like, parents are the ones to decide whose vagina you're going to suck. Whether you like its taste or not. AND it remains the same for the rest of your life.

"we'll talk about this later. I have to go now" I stated before we exchanged 'goodbye' in Spanish and hung up.

I am bored so time to watch tik toks!

I scrolled through my phone for a while and all I could see is cheesy couples videos.

Is this day against me or something?!

Few hours passed and I continued to watch... Nothing on my phone until one notification caught my attention.

From: @blackwoodindustries
To: @SantiagoTorres

Subject: Business report

I read the email and there were like twenty-five pages which of course was about some meeting.

My name isn't mentioned anywhere so I'm guessing it must have been sent to me accidentally.

Hihihuhuhaha!!

It's time to finally have some fun!

I smirked as I called, blackwood. we hated each other since college. to be specific our families hated each other so we kind of ended up as business rivals.

"what you want, Mr Torres," she said from the other end

" Hello, pretty little thing" I greeted her with a smirk.

"Again... What do you want?" She asked annoyingly.

"Is that how you usually greet people, pretty little thing?" I questioned back which made her groan.

I suppose she is on her periods

"Let me get this straight. I know my manager has sent you my report accidentally. So, how about you stop fooling around and come to the point?" She snarled at me.

"How about you come to my place and we talk about this?" I offered, knowing she'll refuse.

"No thanks" she sarcastically replied

"Or I could just..." I opened the file and looked at the name she had a meeting with," make few changes and make deal with, Mr Smith instead"

"You wouldn't dare..."

"Trust me, pretty little thing. I would" I smirked, clearly considering the idea.

"Clock's ticking. Think fast before it's too late" she groans in frustration before hanging up.

on the other note... this day is soooo in my favour

                      ✦✧✧ - ✧✧✦

SOOOO? HOW WAS IT? HONESTLY, WRITING A MALE POV IS SO MUCH FUN AND FORGIVE ME FOR MAKING HIM SUCH AN ASSHOLE.

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU PLEASE. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND STAY HAPPY. I'LL SEE YOU AROUND TILL THEN...

HASTA LA VISTA BABY 😘