Villian's POV

Liam's POV:-

"Not even when Cara's life is at risk?" As soon as these words escaped from my lips, his eyes widened with terror.

Oh, how I love to see his eyes, filled with nothing but fear

"You gotta be kidding me," He said, hissing at me.

I stood up from my chair and stepped towards him, as soon as my eyes met with his, I snapped my figures. He stared at me in confusion until one of my men stretched out his hand to give me a knife.

A sadistic smile spread across my face. I then wasted no time in running that knife over his bare chest," on the contrary, Mr Torres" He screamed painfully as I continued," I am very much serious"

Sorry not sorry for the mess everyone but this is my point of view. A villain's point of view. A little damage wouldn't hurt. Right?

He let out a groan before he began to speak "I'll ask again, Liam. why are you doing this?"

He managed to choke out words as I cleaned the blood from the knife with my handkerchief, "what do you say about a storytime, hm? Considering, you are not in a position to negotiate I'll take that as a yes"

He growled at me but I decided to ignore him and continued, "Many years back...My mother fell in love with a successful businessman he loved her too or at least that's what she thought until they had...me-"

"get to the point," He said, cutting me off. I rolled my eyes and made another deep cut on his chest, making him hiss in pain," Do not interrupt when I'm talking. got that?" I ordered to which he nodded in agreement.

I gave him a slight smile before going back to cleaning the knife... again, "Perfect. so where were we? Ahhh, yes, How I came into this cruel world" I let out a huff before continuing. 

"When I was eight, Mr. Anderson left my mother and married another woman. my mother couldn't handle it decided to take her own life... I never got to know how she died but she did leave a note for me..." My eyes teared up but I didn't allow my tears to roll down on my cheek," Saying, 'make his empire fall' and I did-"

"By killing him?" He choked out words as he shook up his head.

"Oh come on! I think I did a great job by making it look like a car accident. Didn't I? Besides, no daddy issues if you don't have the daddy" I sarcastically commented.

I glanced at him and couldn't believe my eyes for a moment. He was... Laughing, "It was you. You are the one who created this hatred between Torres and Andersons. Didn't you?" He asked with a chuckle.

I cleared my throat before giving him a slight nod, "Well, I wouldn't call it hatred... I thought if I created a misunderstanding between both the families, my way to finally get that Anderson's chair will be clear, but No! You two love birds had to get in my way" I growl in frustration. 

"Seriously, I thought you two hated each other"

"We did-"

"Please, don't bother. I'm not interested to listen to my sister's love story" I scoffed and He immediately pursed his lips.

"Now, how about we come back to business?" I asked with an evil smirk. My eyes searched for eyes but he didn't. He just shook his head and nodded.

"Well, here's a thing, I might... Might not have fed a lie to my little sister-" He didn't even let me explain myself and started struggling in ropes, giving me a death stare, "what did you do, Liam?" He snarled at me.

"Uhh, lied to Cara that you want her dead-"

"You what?!"

"Listen, I can explain" I started but he struggled harder this time," or not" I snapped my fingers at my men and let him deal with this lover of sister mine. 

He gave me a deadly glare before finally calming down, "Now, As I was saying..." I began again but his glare never shifted. 

"I lied to Cara but I want you to turn that lie into... A fragment of reality. Make her believe that you want her dead and all of this was nothing but an act" I explained.

"I don't-"

"But I do, Santiago. I do. I want her to break and to do that I have to break whatever you two have first"

"She's your sister, Liam. How could you do that to her?"

"Half-sister. I'm a walker before a Anderson. Never forget that and rightfully, the Anderson industry was supposed to be mine. I'm just taking back what belongs to me"

I smirked slightly before pointing the knife on his throat," let's get straight to the point. Shall we?" I run the knife where I cut him earlier but deeper this time "Do we have the deal, Mr Torres?" I demanded.

He winced in pain but didn't move. His eyes got darken as he stared into mine.

"Fine but if you touch her and I'll kill you" 

                      ✦✧✧ - ✧✧✦

Guess what? I'm in my depresso espresso moments again...yay...

VotE AnD CoMmEnT If YoU PlEasE. TakE CArE oF YOuRsElF aNd StAy HAPpY. I'll SeE ArOUnd TilL tHeN...

HASTA LA VISTA BABY 😘