Drop Dead Gorgeous

Cara's POV:-

Okay, so, what just happened?!

"I'll drop you at my hair stylist's place. I have a meeting with someone so I'll see you at dinner tonight. Is that okay with you?" Santiago asked me as I walked out of the changing room. He looked tensed and a bit bothered if I might add.

I nodded slightly in agreement before we walked out of the mall. He carried my shopping bags like a gentleman whilst I sipped on my iced coffee.

I couldn't help but stare in his direction as he drove to his hair stylist's place. There were thousand of emotions reflecting on his face and yet, I understood none. it felt like he's hiding something from me.

"it's rude to stare, pretty little thing"

"it's also rude to kiss a girl without her consent...Twice"

"But you kissed me back...twice. did you not?" A smirk formed on his lips as he finally looked back at me. I shivered at his word because that was the truth. I did kiss him back, no matter how much I lie to myself.

I decided to stay quiet through the whole ride and Santiago didn't speak a word either. We both hopped out of his car as he pulled over.

"Emily!" Santiago exclaimed as soon as we stepped into the salon. A dark-haired girl with brown eyes flashed a smile at him before rushing in our direction.

"Qué Bueno verte de nuevo, Santiago!" She exclaimed back at him and immediately pulled him into a hug. They both chatted in Spanish for a bit unless Santiago turned his attention towards me.

"Oh right. Emily meets Cara. Cara meet Emily, my cousin and my hairstylist" I smiled politely at her as we greeted each other. She said something to Santiago which made him chuckle and left the two of us alone.

I was too busy looking around the salon to even noticed that until I heard someone clearing their throat. Our eyes locked again and he didn't hesitate to waste a second in closing distance between us.

"I kissed you because... Well, how about I tell you all about that at dinner tonight? Consider it as our first date. See you later, pretty little thing" He smirked as he kissed my cheek and walked out of the salon.

Date? A proper date? You've got to be kidding me!

I heard Emily calling out for me. I Let out a deep sigh before making my way towards her. She asked me to sit down on a chair and make myself comfortable so I did.

"Hmmm, I know what would be just perfect for you" Emily mussed as she took a good look at my hair. she turned on some music and started chopping off my hair. We shared small talks whilst she did her job.

She seemed like a nice person with a bubbly personality. I enjoyed her company and liked the way she was doing my hair.

"So, Red dye or Blue dye?" She asked, showing me both of the options. I hummed to myself," Erm, the red one" I replied which made her smirk.

"I like your choice in colour and men both" she commented and I chuckled in response.

"Santiago and I are not a-"

"Couple? Yeah, he told me that you are just "business partners" but I noticed the way he looks at you. He's... Different now but in a good way. I have never seen him this much happy with anyone and I'm glad that he has someone like you in his life now. My stupid cousin is not good at confessing but I'm sure, sooner or later he will"

For a second, I couldn't believe her words but as I started to think about it. I felt my cheeks turning red from the flashbacks of the moment we shared.

Emily, eventually got done with dying my hair. Once she finished, she clasped her hands together, "ay Dios mío! Girl, you look drop-dead gorgeous!" She exclaimed which made me chuckle.

I thanked her before taking a good look at myself through the mirror and damn- who's that sexy thing I see over there?!

Not here, Cara. Not here!

"I'm sure, my brother won't be able to take his eyes off you" She cheekily commented and gave me a wink. I giggled as I pulled her into a hug. We shared farewells before I left her salon.

I decided to walk down on the streets as Santiago's penthouse was not that too far or at least that's what Google maps told me.

The sun was going down and the surrounding seemed beautiful. I stopped for a moment just to admire the sunset but then I received an unexpected call.

"Liam, hi-"

"I don't have much time, darling so listen to me very carefully. Your life is in danger" He sounded really serious and a bit worried too.

I froze in my spot, fear ran through my veins and I couldn't even form out words for a second," w-what do you mean?" I asked with a shuttering voice.

"Santiago wants you dead"

                      ✦✧✧ - ✧✧✦

I'm in love with a fairy tale even though it hurts. Cause I don't care if I lose my mind, I'm already cursed~

VotE AnD CoMmEnT If YoU PlEasE. TakE CArE oF YOuRsElF aNd StAy HAPpY. I'll SeE ArOUnd TilL tHeN...

HASTA LA VISTA BABY 😘