Make My Heart Stop

Cara's POV:-

I didn't pull away and nor did he. We continued to kiss each other as if our life depends on. I don't know why I was doing it but there was no denying that I want to do it.

I ran my fingers through Santiago's silky hair as he let out few growls which sent a shiver down on my spine but we didn't pull away until we got disturbed by someone clearing their throat in the background.

Breathless... He left me breathless and I enjoyed it even if I'll never admit it. For a second, he did make my heart stop.

He was smirking devilishly as we pulled away before turning around to meet Liam's gaze.

Oh shit! No!

"Forgive me for ruining your moment but..." He walked towards us with a slight smile.

"I'm this year's charity ball host and I would be pleased to see you two there" he continued," So, would you-"

"Of course we will be there," Santiago said with a smirk before Liam could even finish to which I nodded, reluctantly.

Liam smiled as he took my hand into his and kissed my knuckles," see you later, Darling" He said with a smile before leaving me with Santiago alone.

I couldn't meet Santiago's gaze after making out with him. I'm embarassed and he's aware about it and worst park, I can feel smirking at me.

"shall we get going?" He asked and I hummed again before we headed out of the restaurant 

Weirdly, he didn't make any comment on what happened between us just a moment ago but it's not like that I'm complaining either.

I decided not to say something to him as we both got into his car. So, I just look at the moon through the window, feeling its light falling right on my face.

"You are a great kisser, you know that?" Santiago said which made me shift my attention to him.

I let out a sigh before meeting his gaze which made his smirk grew even more devilish," well, what can I say? You forced yourself on me"

And that he did but It still doesn't hide the fact that I responded to his kiss in the same way.

"Forced me on you? Come on, pretty little thing, you enjoyed that make-out session. If you want more then just ask for it. No need to lie here."

It was a one-time thing damn it!

"Why did you kiss me anyway?" I curiously asked with a raised eyebrow at him and he simply smirked at me, as if it was not a big deal for him.

And deep down, it wasn't. He is the man every woman desires. As, for myself, I just feel like I'm just a little pawn of this game.

"Because I knew Liam was watching us. Why else do you think I would kiss you? I just wanted him to believe that we are in a relationship and I'm sure his doubts are crystal clear by now" He replied, looking in my direction with that same devilish smirk.

Of course! Liam was watching us and of course, Santiago wanted him to believe that we are in a relationship. God, I am such a baka!

I should have pushed him away, I should have punched him in the face than kissing back, I should have done something about it but I didn't. I let my guard down in the first place and it's all my fault now-

I snapped out of my thoughts as Santiago stopped the car in the middle of nowhere. I looked at him with a confused expression as got closer to my face, smirking.

"I am giving you two choices, pretty little thing and two alone..." He said in a husky tone which sounded seductive to my ears and I shivered.

I could feel his breath on my neck and lips inches away from my skin. I want to resist him. I do but at the same time, I don't want to.

"I can either turn this car to the right which will take us to your place or towards the left which leads to the mine. So, what it's going to be, hmm? Where do you want to spend this night?"

                    ✦✧✧ - ✧✧

Sorry, for the late update. I was just depressed for the past few days kek.

VotE AnD CoMmEnT If YoU PlEasE. TakE CArE oF YOuRsElF aNd StAy HAPpY. I'll SeE ArOUnd TilL tHeN...

HASTA LA VISTA BABY 😘