Evil falls for Evil

Santiago's POV:-

I felt cold water on my face and I immediately woke up," what the hell!" I almost yelled.

"Oh, look, there he is" I heard Liam's voice. I blinked my eyes a couple of times to have a clear vision. I blinked once. Twice. Thrice. But still couldn't believe my eyes.

"Please, tell me that I'm hallucinating"

"You're not"

How much I was dying to hear that voice again. She was standing right in front of me. Her eyes filled with tears, nervousness on her face but she was unharmed and I couldn't ask for anything else.

A smile appeared across my face, "You're here... Wait, why are you here? Cara, This place isn't safe, you do know that. Don't you?"

"I- I want to apologise to you" She murmured out words before she broke into tears.

My eyes never left hers, I wish I had enough strength to get up and hold her in my arms and never let go"For what...?" I asked.

"For everything... For drugging you, for giving you a way to Liam, for everything. I am so sorry, Santiago. For all of it," she dropped on her knees," You weren't evil... I was. All of this was my fault and there is no way I can undo this but can you forgive me, please? I know I am asking for too much but-"

I didn't want to listen to her blaming herself for everything that happened to us. None of this was her fault and I'm sure as hell she's very far away from being evil, "I forgive you" I said, cutting her off.

She whipped her tears away before looking into my eyes, "Really? You mean it?" She asked and I nodded at her, firmly, "I mean it" I replied with a slight smile on my lips.

She wiped her tears and stood up on her feet, "Any last words before she shoots you. Mr Torres?" Liam asked and I didn't even bother to look in his direction.

"I can't do this" Claire murmured as she looked away from me and stared at the floor.

"I gladly can" Liam chirped, making my blood boil but I decided to ignore him still and kept my focus on Cara," Cara, look at me," I said with a serious tone but she refused.

"Please, look at me, baby" I pleaded and she finally shifted her gaze on me. She seemed as if she'll cry any time soon now," I'd rather die by your hands than his" I stated.

"I can't-"

I didn't let her finish her sentence, "yes you can" I said, adding a nod to make her believe me but she didn't.

"I can't, Santiago. I can't" she choked out words, shaking her head as tears started rolling down on her cheek again.

"But why not?"

"Because I love you!"

She said it. She said it and If I could freeze this time right here right now just to live in this moment now and forever... I would.

"Say it again" I desperately demanded as I stood up from my chair and stepped closer to her.

She immediately clinched on my chest and looked at me with her teary eyes," I love you, Santiago" She said gently, making me feel goosebumps.

"You're running out of time and I'm running out of patience, Darling," Liam announced as he made Cara point the gun at me.

"You once asked me, 'what if Evil falls for Evil?' This is your answer, Santiago. This is how this ends... With one pointing gun at the other"

"I love you too, my pretty little thing," I said back with a smirk on my face as she loaded the gun.

She hesitated to pull the trigger but before she did, she shifted the direction towards Liam and then... Boom.

                     ✦✧✧ - ✧✧✦

I totally didn't cry twice while writing this chapter...

VotE AnD CoMmEnT If YoU PlEasE. TakE CArE oF YOuRsElF aNd StAy HAPpY. I'll SeE ArOUnd TilL tHeN...

HASTA LA VISTA BABY 😘