Baka~ Bakaa~ Bakaaaa~

Cara's POV:-

Idiot! A-ho! Bakaaaaa!

I am soo stupid!! Argh! I could just jump off my office building by the amount of frustration I'm feeling right now.

I should've thought about it first before asking this Devil out. oh god! my life is such a waste.

Santiago walked out of the building and I followed him behind like a lost puppy. Once, we made it to his car unexpectedly he opened the door for me.

Santiago is being a gentleman now? That's sus.

Without saying a word I got inside the and he did as well after shutting the car's door.

I glanced out through the window as Santiago drove, we spent a brief moment in silence before he began to speak.

"can I ask you something, Pretty little thing?" he asked, without looking at me and I hummed in response

"do you really hate me?" he asked but this time looking in my direction.

yes, I do, and with passion!

I made eye contact with him before I began to speak," well, it's more of I don't like you sticking your nose in my business" as harsh it sounds, that was the truth.

"so, that's not hatred. okay, cool! we are at least somewhere" he chirped, looking ahead of the road.

We spent the rest of the ride in silence or in small talks about the business which didn't sound awkward. I tried to keep it as professional I could. though, I'd be lying if I say Santiago didn't flirt or teased me from time to time.

After a half an hour ride, Santiago pulled over in front of a fancy Spanish restaurant whose name I can barely pronounce.

once, we hopped out of the car, he offered me his arm which I accepted without saying a word.

I swear, he is sus.

we walked inside the restaurant and it was like yet any other fancy-schmancy restaurant but a bit more... romantic.

I stood by his side as he talked in Spanish to the manager and I admired the surrounding before we proceeded to take seats.

"Do you come here often?" I questioned as we both took a look at the restaurant.

"Yes, I do. It's one of my favourites" He replied, shifting his gaze from the menu to me.

I gave him a small smile before we gave our orders. I ordered whatever seem easy to pronounce whereas, for Santiago, he ordered something I can't say without cutting my tongue twice.

I started to eat as soon as our meal was served, like a hungry animal and as for him, he took his time to eat.

"Oh my god, this is amazing" I hummed as I devour my meal which made Santiago's eyes light up.

"I'm glad you liked it" He replied with a slight smirk before we both went back to eating.

"Can I try that?" I awkwardly asked him which made him look up at me once again.

"Do you want an indirect kiss from me, pretty little thing?" He asked with a charming smirk plastered on his face.

"Never-" I got cut off from the voice behind me.

"Long time no see, Darling"

                        ✦✧✧ - ✧✧✦

I Am ObSeSsEd wiTh WoRd 'BAKA'. dAmN, I sHoUld TakE a BrEAk FrOm ANiMe.

VotE AnD CoMmEnT If YoU PlEasE. TakE CArE oF YOuRsElF aNd StAy HAPpY. I'll SeE ArOUnd TilL tHeN...

HASTA LA VISTA BABY 😘