Company's possession

Cara's POV:-

"Clock's ticking. Think fast before it's too late" was the last thing that fucking devil chanted in my ear.

I swear to god if he did what he just said, I am going to kill him myself.

'What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?' I kept questioning myself until I got distracted by a knock on my door.

"Cara, I need your signature on some papers," said Dean as he walked into my office.

This is all his fault. I wish I could kill him right here, right now but the struggle of finding a new manager stopped me.

"Anything else?" I asked as I signed the papers he asked me to.

"Naah. That's it" he replied with a cheeky smirk.

"Good because I have work for you" I bluntly said.

"Which is?"

"you see, you made a big mistake by sending that information to, Santiago and now I want to get even with him. so, do yourself a favour and bring me something important which I could use against him or I won't hesitate to kick your ass out of this company. do I make myself clear?"

I asked and he nodded," Good, now get to work" I commanded and he immediately left my office.

-------------

'Welcome to Torres Enterprises Inc.' it read as I entered into my enemy's territory.

I took a sharp breath as I stepping into the main building. Everyone seemed to be busy as I looked around before walking to the reception.

"Hello, how can I help you?" The receptionist asked me with a polite smile.

"I'm here to meet, Santiago Torres" I replied quickly.

She raised an eyebrow as she took her time to examine me.

"You must be, Cara Anderson. I didn't expect you to be here"

Honestly, sweetie... Me neither.

"Well... Here I am" I forced a smile and she smiled back at me.

"Of course. Allow me to lead the way" she stated, leading me closer to my one and only enemy.

After a five minutes journey, we finally stood in front of his door. As she knocked on his door, we heard a voice.

"Come in," said the voice before we walked in.

That's what she said- Cara, No-

"Sir, someone-" the receptionist was immediately got cut off by him.

"You may go back to your work," he said as his eyes fixated on me. Muscular body, hazel eyes, sexy personality. This guy is practically a Norse god!

He was cute when I saw him in some event but damn... As much I hate to admit it. He is hot af now.

...Ahem! Focus, Claire focus!

He stared at me for far too long that I didn't even realize when the receptionist left.

"How about you take a seat, pretty little thing?" He raised an eyebrow at me which made me snap back to reality.

I sigh as I sat down in front of him, "So, how can I help you?" He asked, smirking.

Is he kidding me or something?!

"Don't play dumb" I scoffed at him which just made his smirk grew even more devilish.

"Straight to the business then, I see" he got off from his chair and sat on the table instead, getting close to me.

"What do you want, Santiago?" I asked as our eyes met again.

"Ah, tsk tsk tsk! The question is what do YOU want, Pretty little thing" he questioned back, smirking still.

"I want you to get rid of that report. So, that we can make things go back as they were" I said seriously as I crossed my arms.

My serious look faded immediately as he started laughing like a maniac.

"You have got to be kidding me! This isn't just about the thirty million dollar deal with Mr Smith. Oh, no-no-no. This is about reputation. Isn't it?"

He leans in, practically throwing daggers at me with his mesmerizing eyes.

"If I'm right... Which I am. You don't want a Torres like myself to be one step ahead of a Anderson like you."

Speechless. That's what I am right now. He knows exactly what my motive is and I can't even negotiate.

"Fine! You got me. Now, what do you want?" I scoffed at him, trying to play it cool.

He smirked and got even closer to my face, "you see, this report is technically under my..." He tilted his head slightly to whisper in my ear.

"Company's possession"

And suddenly everything is hot...

He let out a chuckle as he made a little distance between us," and I could get rid of it only if you..." He paused.

" I what?" I asked, looking at his devilish face

"Agree to my one condition"

                       ✦✧✧ - ✧✧✦

Uhhh...Damn.

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU PLEASE. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND STAY HAPPY. I'LL SEE YOU AROUND TILL THEN...

HASTA LA VISTA BABY 😘