I will fix us

Cara's POV:-

It's been three days since I last saw Santiago. There is no word or a text from Liam, making me more anxious as time passes.

Mrs Torres insisted I stay in Santiago's penthouse until He comes back. Only if, she knew why he can't come back...

I will fix us.

I murmured to myself, hoping that one day I'll get my old Santiago who I hated and loved at the same time, who never failed to make me blush with his stupid nicknames, who looked like a Devil but something about him was still human.

A slight smile appeared on my lips as I thought about the moment we shared in his bed in each other's arms. I closed my eyes, feeling those warm sensations around me but my eyes snapped open as soon as I heard a knock on the door.

I raised an eyebrow, thinking who could it be. I walked towards the door and opened it slightly but the person burst open the door and threw their arms around me.

"Cara! Are you okay? Are you alright? Did he hurt you?"

"Dean?" I called out his name but he didn't listen and continued to hug me tighter. I smiled slightly and hugged him back for a moment before pulling away.

"I'm so glad to see you" He exclaimed with a bright smile on his face.

"Me too...but what do you mean by 'did he hurt you? Who are you talking about?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Liam"

His answer didn't clear my confusion. Why would Liam hurt when he is trying to help me? Or wait-

"How do you know Liam?" I asked, curiously and what escaped from his lips just made my eyes widened with shock.

"Santiago...He called to tell you something really important. Cara, Liam is not as good as you think he is" He stated as he placed his hands on my shoulders.

For a moment, I thought I'm about to faint. Dean then made me sit on the couch and grabbed me water before settling down beside me.

"What I'm about to tell would probably make no sense to you in the start but it's true..." He let out a sigh before continuing, "Liam Walker is your brother, Cara... He is your half blackwood"

I immediately spill the water out of my mouth and almost started choking. Dean rubbed my back and helped me calm down but didn't bother to say a word until a whole moment of silence has passed.

What's the next thing he's gonna tell me? that I'm fucking adopted?!

I was almost looking like that cat who has that loading sign on its head. I don't understand any of this, almost like I'm going out of my mind.

"How... None of this makes sen-"

"It does make sense, Cara. Think about it, he came into your life out of nowhere and now, he wants to save you from someone who doesn't mean any harm to you. You and I both know that Santiago loves you and there is no way he wants you dead"

I placed a hand on my mouth, tearing up without making a sound. I fucked up bad this time and I knew it. It was so stupid of me to even consider trusting Liam but regardless, I did.

Santiago was not evil, He was never... I was...

"Dean, We... We have to save him" I choked out words between my cries and Dean immediately pulled into his embrace, letting me cry on his shoulder until I calmed down.

He rubbed my back and murmured in my ear, "We will save him" 

"But how?" I asked in a whisper as my puffy eyes met his. He whipped my tear stains and gave me a smirk.

"I have a plan"

                     ✦✧✧ - ✧✧✦

School is making me overwork myself...Man, I wanna die.

VotE AnD CoMmEnT If YoU PlEasE. TakE CArE oF YOuRsElF aNd StAy HAPpY. I'll SeE ArOUnd TilL tHeN...

HASTA LA VISTA BABY 😘